I'm really starting to love my old (Wizard necked) RG550, so much so that I'm thinking of adding another pointy head to my collection. I'm not too familiar with Ibanez models, so I'd appreciate it if you'd recommend some models.
Here is my general wish list:
1) Decent Floyd type trem.
2) A neck that is a little fatter & with a little more radius to the fretboard
3) Well made (so I guess MIJ)
4) HH or HSH
5) Body material, maybe Alder... I don't really know so recommend away
6) readilly available used (i.e. cheap)
7) Fretboard, well I've ALWAYS been a rosewood type. But now I'm not so sure, I'm really liking the RG's maple. So I guess this is open to suggestions.
I like the reverse headstock, and Shark inlays but I guess I'll have to see what comes up.
What would you buy?