What Should I get For 1570 RG Prestige in UK???? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-07-2005, 08:39 PM Thread Starter

What Should I get For 1570 RG Prestige in UK????

Hi Everyone.
Im about to sell my RG 1570 Prestige(don't know if you'd class it as a 'Prestige' in the true sense)in the UK.It's a 2004 model in MINT condition and has only had a couple of hours use.Comes with everything(even cardboard box and tags!)and hasn't even got the lightest pick-marks.What should I be able to get for it in the UK?I've seen them go for fair prices if the condition is good(in the past).I'll probably put it on Ebay to sell to get it seen the most by the largest number of people.I just want to make sure I know what a Good price would be to let it go for.I know I'm obviously not going to get anywhere near to what I paid but some suggestions and opinions would help me greatly.Also,is this not a good time of the year to put it up for sale or doesn't it matter really?
I would think it's going to be a completely different price to what it would be in the States because prices are MUCH cheaper over there generally with most guitars.All views and opinions will be gladly and thankfully received.I think it's always a better idea when selling something to be aware of what the market value is for the item.Thanks in Advance for any and all input.
All the Best!......................JTM45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 02:01 PM

Re: What Should I get For 1570 RG Prestige in UK????

With no hardcase, £400 at the most i think.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-08-2005, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

It has got the hardcase(the Prestige one with the Blue lining).It really is like new,except for a little bit of dust maybe,which I will be cleaning off before selling.There not even the slightest mark or fine scratch even when you tilt it into the light.
What about selling it at this time of the year.Do you think the buyers will be out there just after Christmas?
Thanks for your input anyway.Do you think I will get £400 for it?
All the Best!.................JTM45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 05:35 AM

I think 400 would be fair.

If you take it to the auction site.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode