Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Where to buy new or used this most incredible RG guitar?

Tags
rg 2750
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  guitz 
#1 · (Edited)
This guitar is the most incredible RG I have ever seen. It has everthing I want...the color, the ZR (styled) bridge on an RG (!!) , the neck AND body AND headstock binding, the knobs....but I can't seem to find a single retailer in the US that has one, as I don't think they may have ever been offered here....just look at this guitar below, just stunning...that is EXACTLY what I want...anyone have one for sale or know where to buy one in the US? I think the model is: RG2750QV TAB, from a cached web search

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear that, my experience is trem tuning issues are usually issues with the nut, which I'd have a roller nut installed if it proved to be an issue with me which I doubt it would. I LOVE that it's based on ZR design, with the ball bearings...I'd KILL to find this guitar! :)

#4 · (Edited)
drop dead SEXY..8)...unlike most Ibanez guits, this look doesn't scream or strongly suggest it's design intentions for metal or rock or blues or jazz use per se...it's like the most beautiful , do all, swiss army knife, high performance look. I mean it's up there in Suhr territory from looks appeal alone! Just awesome..

#6 ·
Isn't it just the BOMB?! l :) ....I tracked it down to a sale on Reverb earlier this year from a Tokyo shop (no surprise there!). They have some amazing guitars for sale and I asked them to contact me immediately if they find this exact guitar, but admitted probably won't happen soon since it is rare. If anyone reading this has one, please PM me ASAP!! Thanks. ...Here's some more eye candy....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.