Why do we use Ibanez? - Page 7 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Inactive Username

Re: Why do we use Ibanez?

We use Ibanez because they are the guitars that complete us, and make us whole... We use Ibanez for the same reason some people use Gibson. We have relatioships with our guitars... It's like picking a significant other in the way that you just CONNECT. That's how it is for me, anyways. I love my guitar. Especially now that Steve Vai signed it.. I should put a picture on here sometime soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Inactive Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironjose
this post was not only to know why do you all play and like ibanez, it was for a reason.
A local store has a magazine which post the new stuff on the store, cool news, song transcriptions for guitar, bass, keyboard and drums, some nice tips columns and many on sale instruments... i dont know if the web page can be post it, but if i can ill post it in the future (its a local store).
anyway they are writing a column where they give the news that theyre the only dealers in my country... thats right in the whole country and post some of the local and foreing artist that use the ibz brand, so i was asked to be part of this column so i have to send them a short essay and a pic with the guitar that i use. ill be posting soon what i wrote to the magazine...
im speechless... i just love what you wrote, every body.
JJ
um, you're awesome!!
post #93 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 10:49 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina
um, you're awesome!!
Thanx... your post was cool too !
JJ
post #94 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 11:15 PM

We use Ibanez because I said so. I will be returning to my cave now!
post #95 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 AM

We use Ibanez mainly for these reasons, great looking guitars, Vai, the 80's, 90's metal, & they still are great for the 2000's metal. I just wish they would make some string-thrus, they have the best sustain.
post #96 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 12:21 PM

Looks (especially from certain angles)

RG body shape feels nicest to me

Natural satin, thin neck that facilitates faster playing than any other major name brands I've tried

Good enough woods at a cheap price

Hardtail on RG models (except for RGA) is strat style as opposed to horrible tune-o-matic

HH w/ 5-way switching option on more models than with other brands
post #97 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-06-2006, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeglectedField
Looks (especially from certain angles)

RG body shape feels nicest to me

Natural satin, thin neck that facilitates faster playing than any other major name brands I've tried

Good enough woods at a cheap price

Hardtail on RG models (except for RGA) is strat style as opposed to horrible tune-o-matic

HH w/ 5-way switching option on more models than with other brands
you are certainly right !!
JJ
post #98 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

This is what i wrote to the magazine, please do comment about it.and thanx to all.

" I use Ibanez, because is one of the finer brands of guitar and greater reputation around the world, the quality of the materials is carefully selected and its construction is perfect. The model RG2550E is one of the more versatile instruments that I have used, the sound is warm and simultaneously it has punch that I need; the best thing of the Ibanez guitars is the neck profile, is fast and comfortable, the tremolos are perfect and they never get out of tune, that is why Ibanez are ideal guitars. Ibanez is part of my life and without her i dont find any inspiration."
i hope you like what i wrote, if not dealed with it... and be sure to comment about, good or bad... keep on posting.
JJ
post #99 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gilroy
Eh? Try **Buckethead**, Al Di Meola and Eric Johnson.
word
im proud to say im a Bucketbot

reason: super shreddable necks, edge-pro/lo-pro/ZR trems, and very playable

Tags
allan holdsworth , body shape , edge bridge , edge trem , eric johnson , fender strat , gibson les paul , guitar body , ibanez guitars , ibanez jem , les paul , locking stud , locking studs , maple fingerboard , maple fingerboards , music store , neck joint , playing guitar , prestige necks , pro edge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , steve vai , strat style , super strat , wizard neck profile , zakk wylde

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode