why not? - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

Question why not?

For a while now i was wondering why someone wouldn't just make the ULTIMATE guitar that would last forever and never go out of tune and have the best pups and never need another setup. I wouldnt care if it costs $5000 bucks, i still think me and a lot of other people would go save their moneys and buy that guitar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 03:55 AM

Reviews: 4
Re: why not?

There cant be a perfect guitar. Every person has his own taste. Neck thickness, pickups, bridge, number of frets, scale length..... vary for each person
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Dee

Also, strings stretch and break. It's not really possible to have a guitar that stays in tune 100% of the time. Save your 5000 bucks and tune up occasionally instead.

One persons idea of the "best" pickups will vary greatly from another persons. All depends what you're after in a sound.
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 11:43 AM

thats why
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 12:42 PM

hm, my JS stays in tune for ages (longest time without tuning was 4 weeks) and only needs the odd adjustment

But yeh a lot of people dont spend 5 G because they dont have the cash on them at the time and need a guitar quickly
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 12:54 PM

Wink Re: why not?

There is a perfect guitar for anyone & it cost's zero $dollar & easy to play!

it's called (AIRGUITAR!) -lol!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-10-2006, 01:07 PM

My airguitars always going out of tune!!!!!!!!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem
Good one Bro!!!!

Maybe it has the wrong AirStrings on it?, or the AirTrem is set up badly on it bro?, get a Air Tech to look at it

My Airguitar just vanished the other day & i couldn't find it, lucky for me i remembered i had hung it back on the wall in its AirDisplay Case
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy7jem

Did you know someone actually tried to sell an airguitar on evilbay once?

People were bidding on it like maniacs and when the winner won it for a lot of cash he asked the seller if he could pay with air checks...

True story!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoe

People were bidding on it like maniacs and when the winner won it for a lot of cash he asked the seller if he could pay with air checks...

True story!
YOUR KIDDING -wow! the things people will do!...
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoe
They still do! Lot's of people sell guitar cases and say "Comes with free air guitar!"

The stupid thing is, I know a guy who saw that "Air Guitar for dummies" book (I think that's what it was called) and said "Whoa! 4.99 and you get a free air guitar? that's a bargain!"
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez249
They still do! Lot's of people sell guitar cases and say "Comes with free air guitar!"

The stupid thing is, I know a guy who saw that "Air Guitar for dummies" book (I think that's what it was called) and said "Whoa! 4.99 and you get a free air guitar? that's a bargain!"
ILMAO!!!!! now thats funny!
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:22 AM

This arrogant kid i used to know was once bragging about his musical prowess on piano, violin, etc, and how he played all these instruments. Rich kid lol. So I asked him if he played the air guitar,to which he replied "Now and then, when I get the time" in ALL seriousness. We proceeded to have a discussion about where he bought it, how long he's played, etc. You should have seen his face when I told him what an "air guitar" was in front of all these people!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 10:09 AM

cruel... but damned funny!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 11:31 AM

Talking Re: why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymills
This arrogant kid i used to know was once bragging about his musical prowess on piano, violin, etc, and how he played all these instruments. Rich kid lol. So I asked him if he played the air guitar,to which he replied "Now and then, when I get the time" in ALL seriousness. We proceeded to have a discussion about where he bought it, how long he's played, etc. You should have seen his face when I told him what an "air guitar" was in front of all these people!
Good on you

Tags
air guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode