Yamaha Blues Saraceno signature model - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Yamaha Blues Saraceno signature model

Hello

I have recently decided to sell my Yamaha RGX820R Blues Saraceno signature model after treating myself to a couple of new guitars. I will be sad to see it go but im not really one for collecting guitars and will be quite happy with the new ones I have.

The reason for this post is that I have absolutely no idea what it is worth second-hand. If anyone can shed any light on a possible value I would be most grateful. I haven't seen many of them here in the uk so it's hard to tell.
Here's a couple of pics to refresh the memory!

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1
Re: Yamaha Blues Saraceno signature model

They are rare, but as Blues has faded from view (what a shame really he's a terrific player) I don't think that it'd be worth more than about 250 really I'd say about as much as an equivalent RG really. These didnt have the Duncan Blues trembucker either
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-19-2009, 07:43 AM

If you find the right buyer, who knows? I was in the market for one of these for a long time - and was ready to pay $800 (since shipping can be a pain from US). Unfortunately, I've bought three guitars since then. No room for more.

Still, if you find the right buyer, you can get more than if you sell it on the bay with no reserve. As you probably already know.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 AM

PM sent.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-22-2009, 09:54 PM

Wow that is a nice guitar!

Tags
yamaha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode