Your dream Ibanez - Page 4 - Jemsite
All Other Guitars (including Prestige) Discussion about other Ibanez Guitars not covered in the above topics. Includes J-Custom, USA-Custom, Prestige subforum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 03:27 AM

Re: Your dream Ibanez

i have the jem evo and i am building a better one. it's been taking me 14 months since i began and still not finished. the goal is to develope the best guitar ever, using the best inventions that can fit, i realized most luthiers and guitar companies are making fast and cheap old stuff instead of trying to use all the improvements at once. i know there are many best guitars if we think with the heart, but if we think with the brain there are several things that guitars are missing or wrong. for example: whatever floyd without tremolo stabilizer is uncomplete. as soon as i finish i will do explaining video so people could copy me and i hope this makes a change worldwide in most buyers so when they'll go to guitar shops they will demand only guitars as modern as the one i invented. i'll send video to ibanez so they can learn how to do it better.

Last edited by Víctorfromspain; 11-23-2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: hendrix
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Víctorfromspain View Post
i have the jem evo and i am building a better one. it's been taking me 14 months since i began and still not finished. the goal is to develope the best guitar ever, using the best inventions that can fit, i realized most luthiers and guitar companies are making fast and cheap old stuff instead of trying to use all the improvements at once. i know there are many best guitars if we think with the heart, but if we think with the brain there are several things that guitars are missing or wrong. for example: whatever floyd without tremolo stabilizer is uncomplete. as soon as i finish i will do explaining video so people could copy me and i hope this makes a change worldwide in most buyers so when they'll go to guitar shops they will demand only guitars as modern as the one i invented. i'll send video to ibanez so they can learn how to do it better.
Sending pics of something like that will just get ignored most likely. Acting like you are the best luthier in the world doesn't help the situation either.

The guitar industry is hurting now and cost cutting measures in order to make a profit are important for companies to survive at this point. Telling a company "Do this because I said so" is NOT how you want to approach a company. Watch any number of videos on how to get an endorsement as a guitar player and listen to how EVERYONE tells you to be polite and respectful.

Also, I am sure Ibanez is aware of all sorts of new technology and building practices, but if they did such a thing (spending more than a year on a single guitar), they wouldn't make any money and the company would go out of business.
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 09:39 AM

i am not going to patent, only share info on video, and will shock worldwide to all companies,DIY and luthiers whom will copy more than stratos has been copied because of sound,shape and playability.

the prototype is taking me long time to be done because inventions need slow modifications back and forth, i needed 2000 hours learning and handmade it all waiting paydays to be able to buy the remaining parts in a neverending internet seeking of every information published about modifications and ideas applied to the guitars, but when i'll finish i will show for free the method to build it fast.

i paid the overprices 7200 euros for a guitar and later found that i could buy the same electronics very cheap so it's not my fault if the guitar industry is down.
the velcro as used in my ibanez jem evo was invented 10km from where i live. we spanish invented the guitar and cocacola.

brian may did his red special and i am doing mine with no more help than google.

ok, mine even has meteorite as mass, 42 dollars, ok. but how much would a company ask me if their guitars have meteorite?

i am happy to share information,we work together as ants. new products has been the answer to refloat economies.

i have found why every single part should be done in a way

.i asked scott grove why nobody seems to try and build with all the well known approachings and he answered that nobody won't help me if i'm not famous or rich, and even if i was, companies cannot change much their guitars.

i only repeat something learned if i asked why. i work everyday like an artificial intelligence to collect all the youtubes about prototypes, all the guitar sites that sells or explains

i know that it is cheaper for a company not including all the inventions that needs to be paid to the owner of the copyright patented.

i know companies of candles suffered when bulb light came in, companies cannot act like blinded in front of evolution.

i know i will have critics, i hope so, the most critic one was the most selling copies: MJ.

i am respectful. bulb lights weren't an insult to the candles

i have one evo of 100 copies, let's say were sold initially at 5000 dollars.it makes half million dollars, a very good balance between cost and benefits, i guess enought earned. how much it really cost to build?
and i just paid 250 euros for two dimarzio steve vai jacks. my pocket hurts.
it's up to the companies to be modern or not. just be happy with inventors.
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 09:42 AM

I thought I had an idea. Now I am just confused.........

Last edited by Naked Ape; 11-23-2015 at 08:53 PM.
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-23-2015, 10:43 PM

Reviews: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Víctorfromspain View Post
i am not going to patent, only share info on video, and will shock worldwide to all companies,DIY and luthiers whom will copy more than stratos has been copied because of sound,shape and playability.

the prototype is taking me long time to be done because inventions need slow modifications back and forth, i needed 2000 hours learning and handmade it all waiting paydays to be able to buy the remaining parts in a neverending internet seeking of every information published about modifications and ideas applied to the guitars, but when i'll finish i will show for free the method to build it fast.

i paid the overprices 7200 euros for a guitar and later found that i could buy the same electronics very cheap so it's not my fault if the guitar industry is down.
the velcro as used in my ibanez jem evo was invented 10km from where i live. we spanish invented the guitar and cocacola.

brian may did his red special and i am doing mine with no more help than google.

ok, mine even has meteorite as mass, 42 dollars, ok. but how much would a company ask me if their guitars have meteorite?

i am happy to share information,we work together as ants. new products has been the answer to refloat economies.

i have found why every single part should be done in a way

.i asked scott grove why nobody seems to try and build with all the well known approachings and he answered that nobody won't help me if i'm not famous or rich, and even if i was, companies cannot change much their guitars.

i only repeat something learned if i asked why. i work everyday like an artificial intelligence to collect all the youtubes about prototypes, all the guitar sites that sells or explains

i know that it is cheaper for a company not including all the inventions that needs to be paid to the owner of the copyright patented.

i know companies of candles suffered when bulb light came in, companies cannot act like blinded in front of evolution.

i know i will have critics, i hope so, the most critic one was the most selling copies: MJ.

i am respectful. bulb lights weren't an insult to the candles

i have one evo of 100 copies, let's say were sold initially at 5000 dollars.it makes half million dollars, a very good balance between cost and benefits, i guess enought earned. how much it really cost to build?
and i just paid 250 euros for two dimarzio steve vai jacks. my pocket hurts.
it's up to the companies to be modern or not. just be happy with inventors.
What your saying Victor does make some amount of sense. There are two things working against you however:

1. Guitarists FEAR CHANGE

2. Guitars are already too expensive.
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-24-2015, 01:01 AM

you are totally on the wrong ship victor.
you may someday invent a guitar that talk like human, but somehow it's not just the way we want it.

take an example.
Ibanez put a lot of effort to come out with the edge zero tremolo, but ask majority of the people here : which one they prefer ? edge zero or original edge from the 80?

you'll know the answer.
post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-24-2015, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoshredder View Post
take an example.
Ibanez put a lot of effort to come out with the edge zero tremolo, but ask majority of the people here : which one they prefer ? edge zero or original edge from the 80?

you'll know the answer.
Yeah the problem with that is that no one asked them to, people were completely happy with the OE and Lo-Pro, heck even with the Edge Pro if it had locking studs from factory not many would have complained about it, it was after all an engineering achievement to design such a low profile trem that worked great.

Tags
custom , ibanez

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode