My Gibson M3 ofcourse:
(yes I said Gibson)
wow. that's quite a rare bird. i've wanted one of those for quite some time, for no other reason than it's (essentially) a gibson superstrat.
locking trem, h-s-h pickups, and a gibson logo for god's sake. if i owned one, i'd park it next to my ibby's and tell people that the body was made from one solid piece of "sad irony".
as far as my own quirky guitars go, i have:
- a squire strat with no strings that i use to practice my yngwie j. malmsteen guitar-spinning tricks (that i've yet to successfully complete, thanks for asking)
- an old brazilian classical with 5 strings and no bridge saddle
- a matching set (guitar and short scale bass) of Des Lauriers plywood-body beauties
- a Memphis strat clone that i bought for 3 bucks
- a bizarro funky 60's weirdo guitar with a pickguard full of switches that do absolutely nothing. it looks eerily similar to a lot of what Ibanez was doing in the 60's, so if it turns out that it is an Ibanez i might restore it to it's former glories and then let it at least look decent while it collects dust.
if anyone really wants pics of any of these over-achievers, i could scare up a camera before the day's out.