Don't have time to setup my rg, anyone know a good tech in NYC? - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Don't have time to setup my rg, anyone know a good tech in NYC?

as my title states, i need a good (and cheap) tech in nyc, queens preferably. I'm looking for responses from ppl who have experience with a certain tech, and went for similar issues that im going. i have an rg520qs bolt-on neck with a floater, i need fret leveling, possibly truss adjustment, possibly nut/neck shims, bridge height/angle adjustment, and thats about it i believe. i'd also like to get some new pickups cuz the ones i have aren't cuttin it, but that'll be later. probly after i get my peavey 5150 half stack *dreams* lol. what pickups can i throw in there to get an epiphone-ey sound? looking for bright and clean, but warm and crunchy too, but also smooth and jazzy, if at all possible. i play ALOT of diff. styles.

maybe a couple new guitars for that lol

as blasphemous as this sounds, i'd rather have a les paul with a floater than my ibanez, but don't got the money lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
guitar tech , pickups , repair , setup , tech

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode