Edge Pro String Lock Bolts - SS or Titanium? - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-25-2017, 01:02 PM Thread Starter

Edge Pro String Lock Bolts - SS or Titanium?

Now that I've replaced Snow's intonation screws with stainless steel, I'd like to do the same with the string lock bolts--either stainless steel or titanium.

Anyone know of a source where I can buy such a thing? And before you respond...

1. Rich doesn't have these. There are no factory chrome bolts for the Edge Pro (obviously).

2. I've already tried Monster Bolts titanium bolts, and they look like crap (due to the ridges in the hex portion of the bolt). No idea why they put the ridges on there, but it makes them look only marginally different than the factory black bolts.

Is there any other 'standard' hex bolt out there anywhere that would fit an Edge Pro? If so, please let me know the size, what it's called, etc. For example, maybe there's a particular Socket Cap Screw that would fit an Edge Pro?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode