that is ironic, because is finally got to setup MY DBK and the same issue was faced. In this case you must FILE down the nut.
* Remove the tremolo, nut, trussrod cover and retainer bar.
* Put masking tape over the headstock paint adjacent to the nut
* buy a fine FLAT file the thickness of the nut (take the nut to the hardware store
* make sure to hold the file flat to the headstock.
* as needed with a razor, LIGHTLY trim the edge near the fretboard so the nut fits SNUG. The file typically won't get you the perfect 90-degree angle &#0124;_
* if in doubt, let a pro do it
I remove the bridge with strings still attached for ease of retuning. Mandatory for work like this. To unlock the case start spinning every possible combo. Hold the lever as if to open it with one hand, and spin the left wheel around, then incriment the higher number *
15-minutes tops. Good luck... glen