I Dub Thee, Power Jem - Page 16 - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #226 of 231 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 09:59 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 16
Re: I Dub Thee, Power Jem

When you look at it straight on it's a deep blue. The red doesn't show up until you look at it at an angle. The red ranges from a deep crimson red to an orangish red. Very cool though. I'm definitely using this paint again!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #227 of 231 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 11:15 PM

Any more news of this...? Does it have a neck?
post #228 of 231 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 16

It's decoration right now. I just haven't done anything else with it. Not sure if I'll keep it or sell it. I've got more guitars right now than I can play. I might put it all together and stick it on the wall or something. For right now though it's done. I won't be doing anything else to it anytime soon. Thanks for asking though.

post #229 of 231 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2018 View Post

I've got more guitars right now than I can play.
You say that like it's a bad thing
post #230 of 231 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 05:38 PM

I'd like to offer some suggestions to enhance your duplicator design. Replace the big carriage with an axle with rack and pinion on either side of the copy board. (Poor man's rack and pinion: two matching bicycle sprockets and lengths of chain set into grooves.) Where you need wheels and precision bearings, go to a second-hand store and pick up a set of old roller blades. You can do a lot with the mechanicals out of old junk.
post #231 of 231 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 06:32 PM

Reviews: 11

Old thread is Old.

Where did you find this?

Tags
aanj neck , alex skolnick , beautiful guitar , body shape , cavity cover , clear coat , custom guitar , david mccarroll , edge pro trem , fret board , fret neck , fret wire , gmc swirl , guitar body , guitar shop , headstock shape , ibanez guitars , ibanez neck , jack butler , jem conversion , monkey grip , neck humbucker , neck joint , neck screws , paf pro , pickup selector switch , reverse headstock , root beer jem , sounding guitar , tone zone , truss rod , truss rods

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode