Ibanez EGDE Tremolo Bar - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Ibanez EGDE Tremolo Bar

Sadly, I broke my EDGE tremolo bar recently. I would to know if you guys know where can I find a new one for purchase.
Rich said on the topic http://www.jemsite.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=18257 that AllParts manufactures these bars. Is this true? I haven't seen any EDGE push-in style bars on their catalog... I sent them an e-mail and still got no response.

Secondly, can I put a Gotoh style arm holder on my EDGE so that I could use the Gotoh push-in system? A friend of mine switched his Lo-Pro arm holder on a RG1200 to a Schaller one (screw). He says it feels a lot better and that now he has no nylon washer problems (Whatever... IMO it looks a lot uglier with that screw thing. That's why I prefer the Gotoh system =P).

Any help woud be appreciated and thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 03:59 PM
EKG

Can't you just buy one from Rich? His parts page shows some in stock.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Vendor

All Parts doesn't manufacture them but they sold them cheap. I asked them before, they said they lost their supplier for them.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG
Can't you just buy one from Rich? His parts page shows some in stock.
I already talked to him, but he accepts no credit card . I'm not gonna send US Cash from Brazil!

I found some in stock at Ed Roman's website also, but no credit card as well.

Once in a while there are some of these bars on eBay, but I only found "US Only" type auctions.

I can't find this anywhere...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasKotzen

I already talked to him, but he accepts no credit card . I'm not gonna send US Cash from Brazil!

:
'

Nobody else has a problem doing it
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-27-2004, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasKotzen

:
'

Nobody else has a problem doing it
I do .

Tags
arm holder , edge trem , pro arm , pro arm holder , tremolo bar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode