Ibanez JEM Forum banner

modifying my wah wah

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  mi2tom 
#1 ·
I recently obtain a wah wah the Jimi hendrix Jh1 from a friend which he sold me for 27 Us dollars (actually in my currency but converted so you guys can know how cheap) which he plays only for a few months. The wah wah is ok actually but then I'm very annoyed with it every time I play (mostly Vai's song) the problem is if I were to switch on the wah wah my guitar tone becomes lousy sort of like eating my tone. I wish to know if there is anyway for me to modify the wah wah.

#5 ·
I am actually curious about mods as well as I have a CGB-95 that I am not too happy with. I know Rober Keeley offers some wah mods his US site, but they are rather confusing and apparently not offered on the UK website. Has anyone had Mr. Keeley or anyone else mod their Crybaby?

#6 ·
pawel said:
I am actually curious about mods as well as I have a CGB-95 that I am not too happy with. I know Rober Keeley offers some wah mods his US site, but they are rather confusing and apparently not offered on the UK website. Has anyone had Mr. Keeley or anyone else mod their Crybaby?
Yeah I wonder I hope whoever had their wah wah modded please do tell us cos I'm not very happy with my wah wah and so do pawel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.