-Painted it mirror grey (but the color got solid when I applied the clear coat)
-Re-Shaped the headstock
-Added EMG to bridge
-Added "drone" hum to neck
-Re-shaped volume and "drone" tone pots (volume is the farthest from EMG)
-Re-made the pickguard with lower horn cut off (I might get a shiny one with horn back on and one pup config)
-Routing for EMG and battery inside (came out awfull,
-Painted hardware black
-Scalloped frets 13-22
-Painted glow in the dark sharkfins (I messed up here, i should of done it first with white THEN the glow in the dark paint)
-Added an Aztec Eagle to headstock
-locked the tremolo
I was going for a JEMDBK type finish (ruggedy) so I did it to the back of the guitar, I think it came out awful, so I stopped that idea...
Still have some things to do to it....but it plays wonderful, (\m/)
Thanks for looking at my monstrousity....