Re: Original Edge one string out of tune :(
1) Are you sure you're tightening down the locking block enough? Don't use an insane amount of force, but you want it snug so the string doesn't slide out.
2) Is there a groove/notch that has developed in either the little block or the saddle, allowing the string to move?
3) Is the intonation screw tight? If not, the whole saddle could be moving. There's a chance the threads could be stripped on either screw or the tremolo under plate.
4) Is the locking nut down tight, using a little less force than what you would use to lock the string in place in the saddle?
5) Has a groove/notch developed on either the locking pad or the nut, not allowing it to apply force to the string?