repair'd my gibson buckethead lespaul headstock after 2 years - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

repair'd my gibson buckethead lespaul headstock after 2 years

Finally decided after all these years to repair one of my babies i was downstairs (tile flooring) and i was play my Gibson guitar down stairs (not a very safe strap) and she fell right when i got up my heart sank for like 2 years and now i finally got the guts to fix her up this year.. and man am i glad!!!! just need to find somebody that can paint really good to fill up the cracks but... shes great! and i even think she sounds better than what i remembered wow!!! take a look ile post a vid either tomorrow or today

also if anyone know anywhere that could really paint it really good around corpuschristi/sanantonio area the would be cool... thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-19-2016, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Re: repair'd my gibson buckethead lespaul headstock after 2 years

ok we repainted it came out pretty good! we also did one other spot that it came like this that we repainted came out good!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2016, 12:17 AM

Now post a video playing Nottingham Lace to show us that your guitar is completely fixed!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-08-2016, 06:06 PM

when i was working at GC we had a new 2015 LP take a face plant and it broke in the exact same place. I got it all fixed up and took the finish off the neck and stained it. Played amazing after. If i could have gotten a better deal on it I might have bought it. I was happy though because they sold it in like a month.

glad to see you got it fixed up...took you long enough. lol.

Tags
broken , guitar , headstock , repair

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode