RG 540 P II 24fret body? - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

RG 540 P II 24fret body?

(patrick sims, if you are reading this post? DO NOT REPLY!)

I have a 24fret rg 540 P neck. Long story short, My ex wife destroyed the original body. I still have the neck and all the hardware. what i dont have is the body and back plate. Is there anyone out there can help with obtaining measurements of the body itself. I could have the body traced out and made using my RG 540 P 22fret body, then make adaptations so the 24 fret neck will be to correct scale. But i would prefer to have the neck joint like the factory body so that all fits well. There was one person that had one of these guitars and he was going to send me a traced out sheet of his 24 fret body. But we lost contact. If any would could help out or lead me to a good solution I would be greatly thank ful. I had a custom guitar shop who was supposed to build this for me? well after he took Payment He never emailed me back with any results.. He finally emailed me back to say he was swamped with orders and that they had to outsource the majority of orders. In other words, the majority of his customers are getting their orders completed by someone else. can u imagine "quality control"?? I bet this so called "honest" guy is letting his customers know this?

( oh yeah PATRICK you think you can return those Ibanez studs and bushings that i sent to ya? or are ya gonna steal those from me also?)

So if anyone can help,,, (disregard this Patrick) i would appreciate any help. thank you Gabriel.

Last edited by dgabriel713; 01-23-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: omitted information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 02:09 AM

Re: RG 540 P II 24fret body?

There's a 540 PII body on **** right now, for a 24 fret neck. The 540 PII's really weren't part of the RG series.

I also suggest airing your grievances with other members in the appropriate parts of the forum. In this case, that would be in the "Vendor, Auction, and Reseller Talk" area. In fact, there's already a thread about your good buddy Patrick.

Tags
rg 540 p 24 fret body?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode