SA260 massive fret buzz...
I'm hoping you can help.
I have years of experience in setting up guitars, but this one is beating me.
I'm constantly trying to get this thing "playable".
Here's what I know:
1. Truss Rod - I've added some relief, roughly 0.5mm at the 10th fret.
2. The bridge is as low as it will go and it's still hovering above the body by at least 2mm.
3. Saddles still have plenty of lower and upper room.
4. Tiny bit of sharpness on the E and A strings on the 1st and 2nd frets.
5. Fret buzz all over the neck on most strings.
6. Low E is 3mm on the 15th fret and still buzzing all over, even with the lightest of touches.
7. Frets are brand new, can't see any sticking up, or feeling any problems.
8. Has a set of 9 - 42's.
9. Despite moving the low E saddle, the intonation is still so far off, I've run out of room to move it any further!
If anyone can help any further, please do. I'm at wits end.