Swirl Paint Jobs - What ever happened to.... - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2001, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Swirl Paint Jobs - What ever happened to....

Since the emergence of Darren & ATD on Jemsite, the DNA swirls and the marketing of Darren's "swirl services," it seems that noone has been talking about Herc Fede.

Does anyone here still use Herc's services? *Is Herc still doing swirl/custom work? *Have I been asleep for a year or what?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2001, 01:46 PM

Swirl Paint Jobs

From last I saw on his website, he was taking on a *big project and wouldnt be taking orders for a while. I emailed him with a question months ago about a swirl job (sounds kinky) and never heard from him.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2001, 02:55 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Swirl Paint Jobs

I haven't spoken to him in a month or two. He really was phasing out of the "refinishing" business, before the DNA was even rumored or known. The ultimate reason I cannot tell, but probably time demands were one. I know he will do some work here or there but the days of pumping out guitars seems over. When/if my final custom body is finished Herc will be doing some work on the body/neck but that is over a year late now... glen
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-10-2001, 04:15 PM

Swirl Paint Jobs

He emailed me a few weeks ago and said his webpage would be overhauled very soon and shot me some estimates on some work. Didn't sound like he was phasing out to me..... but a year late.....Jeez....

Tags
dna swirl , herc fede

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode