Where to get a chrome/metal vine pickguard made? - Jemsite
Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods Guitar workbench discussion such as setup, repairs, mods, installing new parts and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Where to get a chrome/metal vine pickguard made?

I really liked this pickguard from the virtual jems section here at jemsite ( http://www.jemsite.com/dl/virtualjem/vjems022.jpg )

Anyone know where I can get one made exactly like it but with a thin black plastic layer on the bottom?

I making a big a$$ guitar mod, ill post pics of it, itll look really cool.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 01:50 AM Thread Starter

Can anyone help me?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-14-2004, 08:09 PM

Check out the sponsor links at the top of the forum page. I'm sure one of those guys could do anything you want.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2004, 12:07 AM

I aready contacted EKG about making that for me, and sadly Eddie said that he couldn't do it. I have not contacted LGM yet about the project, hopefully ill get around to it if i get a new job which im hoping i will next week. Im in my last year of high school and im determined to have my 1570L made up like one of loops 3d models, so that i can use it in the grads variety show, a good way to end the year i think, with the 3d jem with me.. Im hoping to get the guitar sent out to hopefully LGM by the end of the year to have it done (that is if they can do it or not) to have it ready for the end of the years show. Once I start making money again, then ill start contacting more people to see if they can do the job for me or not.

Yeah so i already checked out EKG, so send an email out to LGM see what they say.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2004, 10:33 AM

You could also try a place like www.sharp-concepts.com that do custom metal pickguards and full tops.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2004, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

Well thanks for the help, I asked aorund and no one could do it, guess Ill just get a regular chrome one.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode