Help With Fake Jem7 Guitar - Jemsite
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Help With Fake Jem7 Guitar

Hi All,
I recentlly bought a jem7 signatured guitar form **** which turned up to be Fake one.

I have started an issue in the Resolution center of my credit card company and they have asked me to give a signed\official document that says that this is a Fake guitar and I have paid 1600$ for fake one.

The guitar was taken to 9 diffrent stores including the ones that are registered in the Ibanez official site and all of them said that the guitar is a Fake one but none of them agreed to write this official document because they are afraid that the someone can prosecute them for this issue.

Can someone help me with this?
what can I do?
what should I do?

I have posted 3 pictures to show the Fake guitar.
thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 10:58 AM

Re: Help With Fake Jem7 Guitar

You should have come here before you bought the guitar. I don't know if Rich would be willing to help. Why don't you send pictures directly to Ibanez and ask them to send you a certificate of unauthenticity of your copy.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 11:36 AM

Reviews: 4
Talking Re: Help With Fake Jem7 Guitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibateur View Post
You should have come here before you bought the guitar. I don't know if Rich would be willing to help. Why don't you send pictures directly to Ibanez and ask them to send you a certificate of unauthenticity of your copy.

Yeah man, there you go.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Banned

Reviews: 98
Re: Help With Fake Jem7 Guitar

That sucks! This is the reason why people need to do their homework before dropping that much change on a guitar. Did you not know of Jemsite before the purchase????

Tags
steve vai jem7

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode