Just some praise here - Thank you Ibanez - Jemsite
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 03:12 AM Thread Starter

Just some praise here - Thank you Ibanez

In the 70's Ibanez got in a little trouble for making their own versions of the classics. Nothing new in practice, but Ibanez did it right. And drew alot of attention doing it. People who could not afford a Super 400 could afford an Ibanez version of it. And heck, it even played equaly as well and sounded possibly better. The attention drew lawyers.
Ibanez proved to the world that they can make superior instruments equal if not better than the current classics. In the late 80's Ibanez kicked into high gear and started rewriting the book of the electric guitars. Almost all these late 80's models are collector guitars now. And they aren't even that old yet. The current market value of these items are on the rise across all the model horizon.
I wanna say "Thank you Ibanez"
Regardless of what sound or style i feel like having, an ibanez fits the pocket. I prefer the necks over any Gibson or Fender. They feel comfortable and reassuring. An well setup Ibanez guitar will not make you feel restricted. A Top end model will inspire imagination from its nearly effortless easy to play. I own 9 guitars currently. 8 of those are Ibanez. Thats a testiment in itself. I play all my guitars. If it don't cut it, I sell it/trade it. I have beginners always ask me,"whats a good guitar thats cheap?" I say, buy an Ibanez and let me set it up for you. In the scope of guitars that cost less than $500 new, Ibanez also rules. Sure, its not a jem or a js. But that rg170 is better than anything else on the market for that price. Once its setup, it will play better, be faster, and serve better than your cheapo anything else.
Long Live Ibanez,
Fanatic,
Chadwick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 09:23 PM

Re: Just some praise here - Thank you Ibanez

Yup. thank you ibanez for building the iceman, RG, JEM, and ESPECIALLY the wizard neck.

Now all they have to do is reopen their custom shops doors, or even add a couple colors to each model ( time to add colors other than black ibanez!)

*edit* oops, looks as if i revived a thread from 2002, my apologies.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice soldier View Post

*edit* oops, looks as if i revived a thread from 2002, my apologies.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2007, 12:51 AM

Wow! Only after 6 years somebody finally replied to this and thanks a ton to ibanez too ;0
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2tom View Post
Wow! Only after 6 years somebody finally replied to this and thanks a ton to ibanez too ;0
4 years

Edit: Almost 5
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylay00 View Post
4 years

Edit: Almost 5

Regards

André

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 10:27 AM

Red face Re: Just some praise here - Thank you Ibanez

I feel special now.....

Tags
custom shop , electric guitar

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode