A Prestige 7 String RGA - Page 2 - Jemsite
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Re: A Prestige 7 String RGA

I will not like Unearth until Buz sells me at least one of his LACS guitars

Seriously though - I listen to III: In the Eyes of Fire almost every time I work out. That **** pumps me up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 PM

Yeah heavy music and fast riffs are killer for lifting weights. Also, lifting weights is one of the only times I'll enjoy hip hop or rap. I know its all processed and ****, and I don't really categorize it with "real" music, but I think lifting weights is one time where it doesn't matter what the music is as long as it makes you lift more.
post #18 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Doodl3.2 View Post
Chris Broderick's RGA is the nicest guitar Ibanez has ever made IMO
I'm with you. Almost. I wouldn't say it's the nicest, but that guitar is just amazing. Love it. 99.8% of the people who have seen it seem to love it too. I think Ibanez could sell a model like this EASILY, but maybe the cost might scare people.
post #19 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 09:49 AM

Have any pictures of it?
post #20 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:06 AM
Dee

post #21 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
I'm with you. Almost. I wouldn't say it's the nicest, but that guitar is just amazing. Love it. 99.8% of the people who have seen it seem to love it too. I think Ibanez could sell a model like this EASILY, but maybe the cost might scare people.
Blazes instead of the EMGs, and a tone knob (these would be standard on a prod model anyway), and I would find the money I love that old school fretboard and binding on the through neck, and the color and top on it are beautiful.
post #22 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 12:47 PM

Unfinished neck and I'd get it. Painted/finished necks stick like mad for me.
post #23 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 04:19 PM

Yeah the Broderick one was alright. I like the black cherry better - but my personal preference for a flame top is some kind of burst. I think trans black and black cherry finishes seem kind of cheap to me - as every Schecter I've ever played has been that sort of finish (or super glossy solid black), and I was never impressed. But a honey-burst - and I'm sold.
post #24 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777 View Post
Blazes instead of the EMGs, and a tone knob (these would be standard on a prod model anyway), and I would find the money I love that old school fretboard and binding on the through neck, and the color and top on it are beautiful.
Aye. I'd be happy with that except for the tone knob. I don't use mine.
post #25 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 PM

please lord of mighty goodness let this happen
post #26 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 12:22 AM

reverse headstock is key. Broderick's rig is sick!! keep it alive & generate enough heat, ibanez will listen eventually.
post #27 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 PM

not even reverse headstock just give me the swoosh logo instead of that prestige logo
post #28 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyCakes View Post
not even reverse headstock just give me the swoosh logo instead of that prestige logo
SILENCE!!!

for the first time let Ibanez do some reverse 7s
post #29 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 11:20 AM

To be honest the reverse headstock I can live with or without. The rest of the guitar has so much going for it that I wouldn't care
post #30 of 182 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 11:59 AM

I think I'm in love with the red one posted on the first page... and I'd pony up for one the moment they were announced.

/me sends good 7-string RGA vibes towards Ibanez corporate offices.

Tags
abalone dots , air norton , alternate tuning , alternate tunings , basswood body , chris broderick , chrome hardware , cosmo black hardware , custom shop , dimarzio ibz , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , dimarzio pups , dot inlay , dot inlays , ebony board , ebony fingerboard , ebony fretboard , edge pro trem , edge trem , edge zero , epiphone les paul , equipped guitar , fixed bridge , flame maple , flamed maple , floating tremolo , fret buzz , fret inlay , fret neck , fretboard wood , guitar tech , hoshino gakki , ibanez guitars , ibanez models , jem custom , jumbo frets , killer guitar , korean guitar , les paul , locking nut , locking tuners , mahogany body , maple binding , maple fingerboard , maple fret , maple fretboard , maple neck , mij guitars , neck angle , neck binding , neck inlay , neck pickup , neck pockets , neck thru , neck thru body , neil zaza , offset dot inlays , piezo bridge , production model , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , reversed headstock , rosewood board , rosewood fretboard , rosewood fretboards , seymour duncan , sharkfin inlays , tremolo arm , tremolo bridge , van halen , warped neck , wizard prestige , wizard prestige neck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode