THANK YOU IBANEZ! - Jemsite
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 04:05 AM Thread Starter

THANK YOU IBANEZ!

as it's become official that many new models are maple fingerboarded and available in some nice colors, i feel the need to say a big, huge

THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK, IBANEZ!

by your hardcore fans all over the world. you guys just showed we weren't speaking to walls as you listened to our complaints/suggestions/requests. and if you haven't do it because of those, well, thank you again, no matter. i'm 100% sure sales will increase a lot this year, and complaints will drastically decrease. keep on the great work!

nuno
Ibanez87.it

ps: to the forum guys, please, don't start complaining why they didn't this or that, start another thread by the way, and keep this just for some genuine thankyous. i really think they deserve it this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 06:46 AM

Reviews: 25
Re: THANK YOU IBANEZ!

ahahahahaha

Recently I moved to hong kong and after seeing all the big fashion label shop fronts like Dior, Louis Vuitton, I realised that I hate high fashion labels and what they stand for but only just last month Louis Vuitton
changed all their window shop fronts around Hong kong to this new color scheme....http://www.louisvuitton.com/ check it out, a Jem with this floral pattern hehehehe

Seems like Ibanez is heading in the same direction as high end fashion......

Bring back neon yeah baby yeah !!!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezFreak777 View Post
ahahahahaha

Recently I moved to hong kong and after seeing all the big fashion label shop fronts like Dior, Louis Vuitton, I realised that I hate high fashion labels and what they stand for but only just last month Louis Vuitton
changed all their window shop fronts around Hong kong to this new color scheme....http://www.louisvuitton.com/ check it out, a Jem with this floral pattern hehehehe

Seems like Ibanez is heading in the same direction as high end fashion......

Bring back neon yeah baby yeah !!!
ill second that.love neon
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 AM

It seems Ibanez HAVE been listening, and thank yous are definitely in order imho, so here's mine.... Thank you Ibanez!

I just went back and re read the "Prestige S's from Japan?" thread I made back in '07 and had to have a laugh at the "no chance in hell" posts. I also couldn't help but notice how many of the things people said they wanted that have actually come out, including using DiMarzios on more models, more bright colours, more models with maple fretboards, 1550 models, and of course, the MIJ 24 fret S. Add on the new 7's for extra happiness.

So, again, thanks Ibanez, People asked, and you delivered.

Rock on Ibanez, Rock on!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 03:17 PM

Google the images for "Paul Smith Swirled" and you'll see shoes, purses, and what-not that are all swirled.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 06:03 PM

Reviews: 120

I'll say thankyou to Ibanez for these new models with Maple fretboards and colours. Although I am miffed that they don't seem to be released in Australia. I'll be even more thankful if/when they are released here so I can get them.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 08:34 PM

Thank you for the maple boards! And don't forget the colors for 1550s!

I also think this will be a great year for Ibby. Thanks for putting a smile on my face when I saw what was new at NAMM this year.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 09:00 PM

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonePhantom View Post
I'll say thankyou to Ibanez for these new models with Maple fretboards and colours. Although I am miffed that they don't seem to be released in Australia. I'll be even more thankful if/when they are released here so I can get them.
Don't worry, they'lll probably turn up here at a later date. Most of Ibanez' products are released in Australia a bit after places like the US for example.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 PM

Thanks Ibanez for making me thikn of buying another Ibanez instead of wondering, "how in the world can I get something the equal my '91RG that isn't all used up?"
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-19-2009, 10:29 PM

Finally more leftys than the 1570...THANK YOU.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 08:54 AM

Finally, maple fretboard prestige. What took you guys so long ?
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 09:43 AM

Reviews: 12
Red face Re: THANK YOU IBANEZ!

Yaaaay!!! A piece of crap Jem with a piece of crap bridge in a crappy color...at a ridiculously offensive price.

GAS cured...
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-21-2009, 03:58 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADTUNES666 View Post
A piece of crap Jem with a piece of crap bridge in a crappy color...at a ridiculously offensive price.
that's just a bad spot. 1 in a hundred can happen, and doesn't turn the rest to a failure. i don't even consider the new JEM, as it's totally crap, but that's SSV's fault, not Ibanez's.

please people, don't post your complaints here. if you want to thank Ibanez, you're welcome, otherwise go for a new thread.
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 08:18 PM

Reviews: 21

Thank you Ibanez for making the best guitars I've ever played!
And thanks for listening to us and making them in more colors!
And thanks for bringing back the Super Wizard!
And I don't play S's, but thanks for bringing back MIJ production AND 24 frets to boot for those that wanted them.
Thanks for bringing back the Destroyer! I have to find out how to scrape up funds to get one.
What else.....?
I think the only thing fans have asked for that hasn't happened, at least in official production, is the return of the Original Edge. It looks like they showing up more often on limited guitars, though.
Thank you very much!!!
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-22-2009, 08:26 PM

Thank you, Ibanez, for the 20+ Ibanezes I've owned over the years. From my '75 Les Paul to my soon to be here '09 PGM401, they're all great. I made the decision to play only Ibanez a few years ago and I haven't regretted it once.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode