What would you like to see from Ibanez? - Page 6 - Jemsite
Comments to Ibanez Here is your chance to post your comments to Ibanez. Officially this topic is NOT endorsed, approved or monitored by Ibanez/Hoshino. That said, voice your opinion anyway. Please be courteous.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #76 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 04:00 PM

Making the RG8670 and some other J customs available in the States would be great.

jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 07:21 AM

I would like to see JUNK go away and QUALITY come back!

NEWS FLASH!

Vinatge Guitar Mag has an INTERVIEW with Satch...they asked about his gear in which he mentions an JS 7 STRING Proto-type............

post #78 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 05:23 PM

Quote:
NEWS FLASH!

Vinatge Guitar Mag has an INTERVIEW with Satch...they asked about his gear in which he mentions an JS 7 STRING Proto-type...........
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's old news mate.
post #79 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 05:26 PM

Neon Colors! 7 Strings,,,more 7 strings! 7 Strings with Maple fret boards. No more Junk pickups! Stock em with at Least Blaze P/U's.

More color options!!!!!

~A
post #80 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-23-2004, 06:12 AM

well, let's see...

* get rid of V sieries pick-ups, and substitute them with something more qualitative and recognizable, like C and F serie in the early '90s

* simpler and more serious colors (as opposed to matte cyber pink and textured silver) and good old black hardware for japan made RGs with sharkfin necks

* more H-H configurations, they actually disappeared with the 520...and not everyone is attracted by piezos in the 620
post #81 of 238 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 11:24 AM

Re: OK, here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger6
Have any of these suggestions in this whole thread made it to production? NOT!
Andy met Hoshino heads to bring them our wish-list on last April: how could they've been turning it into reality 3 months? be realistic, plz.

hey andy, any news out there?
post #82 of 238 (permalink) Old 09-05-2004, 01:56 PM

I would like to see back the SC models.

Ibanez made great steps for people who need really light guitars, but stopping the SC line was a step backwards.
post #83 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-03-2004, 07:24 PM

After getting my 7620's studs working right (thx rich), i must say. BRING THEM BACK. I'm gonna get the mod on my 1527 as soon as i can.
post #84 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 12:35 PM

Reviews: 3
-Locking studs (Noticed I'm not the 1st person to mention this..)

-Get rid of the Powersound pickups!!!!
I was tempted to a buy a new S w/ the new trem but knowing I was gonna have to drop another $100+ on top of the price of the guitar for useable pickups pretty much killed that idea.
I know I'm not the only one who thought that.

-Better variety of 7's.
Maple board 7 strings, more color options.

And last but not least....

A free Jem/Uni & trip to Vai's house for everyone with more than 6 Ibanez guitars???
post #85 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd111
A real custom shop.
That would be so awesome! To have your own unique guitar. And be able to choose from a lot of options. I mean a lot.

7-string with piezo... drool...
post #86 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim777
Making the RG8670 and some other J customs available in the States would be great.

jim
Sweet fancy Moses! That 8670 is a nice guitar.
post #87 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddy Krueger
-
A free Jem/Uni & trip to Vai's house for everyone with more than 6 Ibanez guitars???
Halfway there...
post #88 of 238 (permalink) Old 10-26-2004, 05:35 AM

A 7-string XL stop-tail guitar. Yay.
post #89 of 238 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGrot
RG7421XL?
They had those at Music 123 a few months ago, but they sold out of the last of them really quick
post #90 of 238 (permalink) Old 11-11-2004, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakma!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGrot
RG7421XL?
They had those at Music 123 a few months ago, but they sold out of the last of them really quick
Yeah, I just visited this thread to mention that I found one in the 2002 catalogue.

But I`d like a higher end version, like RG7621XL?

Tags
alder bodied , alder body , allen wrench , allen wrenches , andy martin , basswood bodies , basswood body , birdseye maple neck , block inlays , body shape , candy apple red , cavity cover , chrome hardware , coil tap , coil tapping , custom guitar , custom guitars , custom shop , darren wilson , dave weiner , david mccarroll , dimarzio pickup , dimarzio pickups , direct mounted pickups , dot inlay , dot inlays , duncan pickups , ebony board , ebony boards , ebony fingerboard , ebony fretboard , ebony fretboards , edge trem , edge tremolo system , edge trems , epiphone les paul , equipped guitar , fixed bridge , fixed bridge guitar , fixed bridge guitars , fixed bridge model , flame maple , flamed maple , floating bridges , floating trems , floyd rose , floyd trem , fret board , fret neck , fret necks , guitar mag , guitar playing , guitar tech , hardtail bridge , hoshino gakki , ibanez custom shop , ibanez dealer , ibanez guitars , ibanez trem , input jacks , intonation tool , jason becker , joe satriani , john petrucci , kahler trem , les paul , les pauls , loch ness green , lock nut , locking stud , locking studs , locking trems , mahogany body , maple fingerboard , maple fingerboards , maple fret , maple fret board , maple fretboard , maple neck , matic bridge , mounted pickups , music store , neck binding , neck thru , pickup combination , pickup selection , powersound pickups , pro edge , pro edge trem , pro edge tremolo , pro edge trems , production model , pyramid inlay , quilted maple , reverse headstock , reverse headstocks , reversed headstock , rosewood board , rosewood fretboard , rosewood fretboards , sam ash , seymour duncan , seymour duncan pickups , shark tooth inlays , sharkfin inlays , sharktooth inlay , sharktooth inlays , signature guitar , steve vai , thicker necks , trem arm , trem arms , tremolo arm , tremolo system , truss rod , usa custom shop , wilkinson trem

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode