Ibanez JEM Forum banner

wonder, what's ibanez direct e-mail address?...to request for lefty models!!!

9K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Tone_Master 
#1 ·
can't even like feedback to them for once....in actual, to request for production of 7 string lefty models! Lefties here are growing restless!

thanks guys!

#4 ·
www.lgmguitars.com

correct me if i'm wrong on this.

anyways, their prices are too high for me.

good lookin' guitars....don't know about their tones though.

wonder if i have gathered enough lefties to propose to Ibanez to reissue lefty 7 string models; the question is how do I reach Ibanez....lol

definitely can't make phone calls to them cos' my place is just too far.

#6 ·
Oh and here you go. This is for the US, but go to ibanez.com and pick your country and then go to Support->faq->contact

How can I email or contact Ibanez?

Ibanez is very interested in your opinions on our products and comments can be sent to contact@ibanez.com. However, we regret that due to the high volume of email, we cannot offer a personal response to every email.

The email address is for United States residents only. For all other inquiries, please visit our other web sites.

Written comments may be sent to: Ibanez Sales and Service, Box 886, Bensalem, PA 19020

#7 ·
I have already tried The UK supplier for Ibanez and they told me that they can only get what Ibanez sends them, so I'm gonna be looking to get in touch with Ibanez to speak to someone about a lefty 7 string :)

I'll post tomorrow night and let you guys know how it goes :)

Take good care everyone :), Peace always :)

Willie

#22 · (Edited)
Could you please build some production 7 or 8 string lefty guitars!

All lefty guitarist's feel that you do not adequitly cater for them...

I honestly believe that one of the main reasons why Schecter Guitars got so big so fast was due to the fact that at least half of their range is offered in left hand availability at all times.

...However most lefties such as myself would much prefer an Ibanez over a comparitive Schecter, especially a 7 or 8 string cause most people (if not all) playing 7 and 8 string guitars are playing metal :confused:
...And when it comes to metal, Ibanez are one of the biggest names in guitars and many guitarist's first brand they turn to for metal.

I would gladly pre-order a 7 and an 8 string Ibanez in a lefty if they were going to be made!!!

Ibanez come 3rd in my list of favourite guitars with Schecter being 1st however this is only because they make lefty 7's and 8's so if i was right handed Ibanez would be my favourite ...Or they could just offer more leftys and they would be up there at number 1 where they should be for myself and most other lefty's!

I just really hope someone who actually has the power to do something reads these posts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.