Ibanez JEM Forum banner

[PIC]No one touches my guitars, no one...

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I couldn't sleep. So I had this strange idea, and here it is.

link if embedded image isn't working

Disclaimer: Photo is staged, that is me behind the camera, on the floor, and holding a toy gun which has been "enhanced" in photoshop (does not look real at all in real life).

See less See more
#4 ·
I thought that was pretty dark stuff... but then I saw your location and imagined Paul Hogan from Crocodile Dundee saying it instead :)

I was just trying to think of somebody that speaks the epitome of the English language (to rag on) but we all sound different. Most folks from overseas get pissed off when they realise none of us sound like Hugh Grant.

#10 ·
Yeh, a few of us over here did as well, 'till we were told by our idiot Priminister of the day that "anything over .38" is only for psycho's".
Australia is a very hard place to be a competitive pistol shooter!

As for the original photo, be very careful of posting stuff like that from where you are. ;-)

#9 · (Edited)
I agree......

STEP AWAY FROM THE GUITARS !

This was taken just before a game in September. It takes about half an hour to get all the gear kit up so unless I had half an hours notice that I was going to be broken into it wouldn't be very practical ;)

It is possible to take it all a little bit too far though and end up with driving up to Scotland at 5:30am to spend the day running round shooting at people you've never met before and have no particular argument with. All the while wearing face paint and sporting a mohawk. Still, that was 5 months ago and the combination of therapy and anger management classes are working wonders ;)

;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.