Ibanez JEM Forum banner

10 yr old girl playing Kansas...

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
Probably has been posted before, but if you haven't checked it out yet you should...

#3 ·
That's.. Sick! Though, I wonder how much she really "likes" to play that thing. Just reminds me of these young acrobat-girls competing in the Olympics that's absolutely stunningly good, but you really see it in their face that they don't enjoy themselves at all, it's just their parents etc that makes them practise acrobatics 24/7 and when they make mistakes it seems that they're not sad because they lost, they're sad because they've disgraced their family or something similar.

Thus why most of these teens quit practising as soon as they're allowed. I don't know, really, but this keyboard-girl seems to be the same case? Or is it just me?

#4 ·
No, this was in Japan, not China :wink: But your point is still taken. I can't remember where I saw it, but she was talking about some of the other songs she is working on and loves it, she is just shy. She was talking about how the hardest part isn't the playing but programming everything in so it sounds right and getting the triggers all organized. Pretty damn talented girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.