Ibanez JEM Forum banner

2nd London mini jem jam - Easter bunnies!

7K views 65 replies 13 participants last post by  adrianfoden 
#1 ·
So who is up for an Easter jem jam?

Myself and (I hope!) some of the London jemsiters (7 dying trees, shredlamode, welshpete, guys from my band) may be free for a little shred action and chocolate Easter eggs!
(and to celebrate ripl3y's birthday)

We should be joined for a jam by Mr. Rob Balducci!!!

So who is up for it?

Tentative date March 30th, in a big rehearsal studio in London.

Cheers

Simon
ps there will be alcohol (lots of) later (or during if you prefer!:))

#8 ·
2nd London mini jem jam

I'll try and show up. Even though last time I ran out of licks.

Also since my knowledge of songs is poor how about a head start for jam songs so I can at least know the rhythm part.

Songs that are for sure to be played so I need to learn them

Hard to Handle (This is becoming a jem jam favorite)
Iron Man
White room
Paranoid

#9 ·
2nd London mini jem jam

Might be able to make it... although I don't own a Jem (hangs head in shame.... runs off to find piggy bank with plan forming in tiny brain...) I'll bring my 550 down.

Pencil me in too. If I can make it, it won't be until about 4pm on the Saturday due to teaching. Would that be ok?
Oh, and any help on head starts for songs is needed here too (given I'm not really a guitarist, but a violinist, I'll need all the help I can get too!) songs and keys should give me enough to make a fool out of myself :)

#10 ·
2nd London mini jem jam

this sounds pretty nifty. I shall try and make it, but can't promise anything...

my girlfriend is wonderful, but as I spend most of my time recording and most of my money on guitars, she's running out of patience, methinks!

*s*

cheers,
--clive.

#12 ·
2nd London mini jem jam

in fact...

I'm thirsty *right now*.

this is a massively long shot, but who's up for the intrepid fox/garlicshots/gossips tonight?

drop me a line if so! *s*

--c.

[update at 8.40pm]

guess not then. oh well! another time!

cheers!
[np: vai, fire garden, hand on heart]
[nd: jack n coke]

(Edited by earthman at 8:48 pm on Feb. 2, 2002)

#18 ·
2nd London mini jem jam

ok the date is going to be

APRIL 6TH (Saturday)

How does a 2.30 pm-6.30 pm jam sound?

I will email you directions and details nearer the time, but email me if you are interested in coming

Cheers

Simon
ps we shall also have a Jemfest UK 2002 discussion as well

Guitar ****e will be followed by excessive drinking in Soho :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.