5 complete songs from my new album for free! :-) - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

5 complete songs from my new album for free! :-)

Here are 5 songs from my new album. These are MP3's and are approx 4 to 5 megs in size each. They are not full CD quality but are close. You will need to enter the username: jemsite and password: ibanez when prompted. Enjoy!

1: "NOS" http://rikkbeatty.com/free_songs/NOS1.mp3
2: "Zenabi" http://rikkbeatty.com/free_songs/Zenabi1.mp3
3: "Animositas" http://rikkbeatty.com/free_songs/Animositas1.mp3
4: "348" http://rikkbeatty.com/free_songs/348a.mp3
5: "Eternal" http://rikkbeatty.com/free_songs/Eternal1.mp3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 01:53 PM

There f***ing cool mate! I think ill be buying a copy of the album
-better shred than dead-ANDY
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Why thank you very much! The album can be bought at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/rikkbeatty or you can call: 1-800- BUY MY CD

If they will not help you since you are outside the country I can also accept payment through PAYPAL under the email address: [email protected] Price would be $10.00 plus ??$7.50?? shipping to the UK?
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 02:35 PM

Yep - i agree very much - F'ing brilliant.

Thats the sought of stuff that inspires me to play better - thanks.

Gary - the.godfather
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 05:32 PM

listening to NOS, this is great stuff. Gotta love that 7 string.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 05:54 PM

Sounds great rikk , killer note choice , and your chops and phrasing is insane! , ordering your album is definitely on my 'to do list' mate , i actually only downloaded two of the tracks , cause im gunna buy it , I buy lots of cds from places like guitar9.com , people like you , great players who need the support!
take it easy
~A
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Thanks you guys. Compliments are always killer but compliments from fellow musicians give me a feeling right up there with doin 150 MPH in my Corvette on the freeway (total adrenaline rush!!)
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-24-2003, 08:04 PM

Cool stuff Rikk!
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2003, 09:01 AM

Reviews: 2
NOS sounds COOL Beatty! You BEAT the **** out of me with those chops! NOS... Inspired a bit by "The Fast And The Furious"??

Anywaze, I'll be downloading the others later, I GOT TO TAKE A **** RIGHT NOW!!!
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-25-2003, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Yeah for the most part this album was designed for video games, commercials, movies... that type of thing. NOS was definitely made to be a race car game. PLUS I LOVE to drive fast in my Vette so I am always wanted tunes to "drive" to and nothing beats writing your own driving tunes! lol
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2003, 07:53 AM

You own a corvette ? jesus! , hope you dont mind me asking but what do you do to earn a living ? ( just very curious , as you seem quite young )
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2003, 10:13 AM

A Corvette is cool, but a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am is much more to my liking. Not the newest versions though, I really dig the ones from the 80s, especially the 84 model with the big nose, the Knight Rider ones. Once I'll own a car like that myself... I'll probably be drinking water for the rest of my life then because they drink fuel like it's no-ones bussiness!!!

Here's a few pics:
A Silver Trans Am from 84, with the scanner.
An 82 KITT replica.

These cars are just AWESOME... You can find a lot of pics of these cars here: www.firebirdgallery.com

I'm listening to Zenabi now, it has really good screaming guitar attacks! Those artificial harmonics and those squeals just sound MAD. Pity it ends so instantly, but this song couldn't be longer anyway because it'd get boaring. That's what you mostly get when you make backing tracks like those, electro backings just don't have enough variation to make them long. But you surely nailed this down well!!!

Now get in your car, turn on that stereo and play NOS... Drive.
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2003, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Kit huh...? Well I call this one Excaliber. I named my VWH that back in 93' and my recording studio is also named Excaliber Studio. I figured why stop there? So when I got the car I had been wanting for a long time and I KNEW it could live up to the name... I put it on the license plates. I have had her up to 150 and she was only a little over 3000 RPM's so she had allot more to go! 150 was pretty friggin fast though for me so I backed down since I was on the freeway!! Trans Ams are cool but I like Vettes because of the raw power. Of course they dont come stock with the 429's in them like they did back in 70' but my engine is now 405HP from all the mods. Let me say that when you stomp on it you FEEL it. lol
Quote:
You own a corvette ? jesus! , hope you dont mind me asking but what do you do to earn a living ? ( just very curious , as you seem quite young )
My wife and I work for the State of Washington during the day as Financial workers. At night and on the weekends I run my recording studio and teach. I am 28 yrs old and my wife is 29.

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2003, 01:03 PM

That's one nice ass car you've got there Beatty! 150Mph and only little over 3000rpm is just amazing. That 425hp engine does it's work very well... I just love a sportscar. And you can get good older ones from the 80s for less than $12000,- like this one!:

This one drove around 112000km since 1986, it has a V8 TPI engine in it, T-Tops (gotta love those) and dual exhaust! Chrome wheels and everything, 11950,-.

I believe the Trans Am has around 310hp if I'm correct! I once drove a BMW M5 with 340hp well over 100mph, scary ****! We were racing a Fiat Uno Turbi E, a small Italian car with lots of horsepower. That dude was winning streetraces all night and we just blew him off the street about 4 times! We were driving about 60-70mph in first gear, we heard him shift gears 3 times by then! This was a few weeks ago.

Anywaze, how's this for power??:

A 450hp 1986 Trans Am, with 250hp NOS in it!

This is the M5 we drove. I don't like that car so much... I'm more of a Ford and Pontiac fanatic.

I've listened to the rest of your songs, the are very impressive indeed man! And you have killer descending licks. It's one of the things that I really need to learn, descending licks. Especially ones in which you only use one string and descend with pull offs very fast. Like that damn descending lick in Lights Of Heaven by Satch. It took me a LONG while to get that quite right. There's just something about those licks, that makes it really sound like music instead of just showing off, and they're hard to do correctly.
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2003, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Ibanez endorsed

Wow now thats some serious power! Thanks for the compliments. I cant believe I am almost out of my second batch of 100 CD's!! Almost time to order another batch in!!

Tags
backing track , ball volume pedal , bbe sonic , bbe sonic maximizer , ernie ball , ernie ball volume pedal , guitar players , horsie wah , ibanez jem , les paul , lower strings , rikk beatty , sonic maximizer , string bass , volume pedal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode