Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Ah chi MAMA!!!!!!!!

4K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Myst and rain 
#1 ·
Holy cow!!!!!!!!

So much for the little dorky skateboard chick.....

Dayum!

Youch!!!!!!

Avril Rocks (and now gets your rocks *** :razz:))

I like her stuff...eh hem....I mean her music!!

Seriously, and flame away all you want, but she's put out some pretty dang good material!! (segway for Cid:razz:)

I have all her CD's!! And yes I bought them before she posed for Maxim!!! "I'm with you" still has to be my fav, but she has many other very good songs and (IMHO) is right up there in the top 5 female artists. Now...where the heck was my flame retardant suit anyhow?? Oh who cares...I'm already on ~Fire~ :twisted:

Hmmmm.....I wonder if her new album will be named ~shattered Image~ ???? :rolleyes:

See less See more
#7 ·
She's absolutely stunning...

I like her stuff...eh hem....I mean her music!!

Seriously, and flame away all you want, but she's put out some pretty dang good material!! (segway for Cid:razz:)

..."I'm with you" still has to be my fav, but she has many other very good songs and (IMHO) is right up there in the top 5 female artists.
+1

'I'm with you' is my favorite, too! :)

Alwin

#19 · (Edited)
+1

I've never heard 'In my world'. I should check that out. :)

She's got a nice rack, but that's about it.
Does she have anything by Eventide in there? :lol:

She still looks like a little kid to me, dressed up in big girls clothes.
She just doesn't look like a grown woman, and adult.
Now that you mention it, I see what you mean. I can see how someone could think she's younger than 23, for sure.

Yeah....it's quite amazing how drug abuse can accelerate aging;)

Shouldn't be long before she's 80 :razz:
That's at least 3 or 4 years away! :lol:
Yeah, that's a bummer. I read on Wikipedia that she said she's actually addicted to drugs and alcohol. She's in rehab, I think, but so was Britney Spears.. It's terrible.

I'd hit that so hard her kids would be born dizzy...............
Wow, that's not very subtle. :lol: I agree she's amazing, though. :wink:

Alwin

#20 · (Edited)
There's no rack there Cid, it's all a photography trick. Her hands are squeezing her tits to give the impression of boobs. Her dress is tight at the top to give more cleavage and the bra's doing the work on the last pic.

She does nothing for me...........

On the other hand, Carla Gugino makes me want to............

Jimmy:smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.