Am I missing something ????? - Page 2 - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 08:24 PM

Re: Am I missing something ?????

Through some Winger on there too! Always good!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Just added a selection of Alcatrazz. With those guys you get Yngwie, Vai and Bonnet to boot.
JoeJoe mentioned Alice Cooper and Kiss. As much as I love big lighting rigs and pyrotechnics, I'm just not into pantomime.
I saw Alice at Monsters of Rock a couple of weeks ago and I left the front after half a song. I spent the rest of his set at the beer tent just as the croud were begining to wonder if they should be shouting "she's behind you".

Ben
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

oops , double post.
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:11 PM

And what the hell is wrong with a little Skid Row?
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM

Reviews: 10
Thumbs up Re: Am I missing something ?????

Great recommendations from everyone I might just add a few more: UfO, warlock, UDO, Saxon, WASP, Grim reaper, armored saint, Leatherwolf, Bonfire, Keel, King Kobra, Steeler, Rough Cutt, autograph, Icon, Malice, Jail house, Quiet riot, Twisted sister, Tokyo Blade, Loudness, Helix, Shotgun Messiah, Stryper, etc..
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM

hiya eggy, Im nostranger to the M6 and can be found on it at leat 3 days a week from the A14 to ?????
I normally large it up with

The sisters of mercy
Rage against the machine
megadeth
creed
reef
rush
and LOADS of AC/DC

or theres always radio 1

Jaden
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S
Great recommendations from everyone I might just add a few more: UfO, warlock, UDO, Saxon, WASP, Grim reaper, armored saint, Leatherwolf, Bonfire, Keel, King Kobra, Steeler, Rough Cutt, autograph, Icon, Malice, Jail house, Quiet riot, Twisted sister, Tokyo Blade, Loudness, Helix, Shotgun Messiah, Stryper, etc..

Well, with a user name like that you almost have to

anyway, good recomendations!
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S
Thanks Olie !!!
When I said I felt like I was missing something that was exactly the post I was looking for. Now it's off to Amazon to get some new CD's ordered.
Helix, Jail House, Rough Cut. Keel, Bonfire and King Kobra are bands I've not heard before. Unfortunatly I either don't get to listen to www.hardrockin80s.com as much as I'd like or they don't playlist them.

Ben
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 06:06 PM

Reviews: 10
Thumbs up Re: Am I missing something ?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy
Thanks Olie !!!
When I said I felt like I was missing something that was exactly the post I was looking for. Now it's off to Amazon to get some new CD's ordered.
Helix, Jail House, Rough Cut. Keel, Bonfire and King Kobra are bands I've not heard before. Unfortunatly I either don't get to listen to www.hardrockin80s.com as much as I'd like or they don't playlist them.

Ben
If you need any help finding them let me know... those are very cool bands that unfortunately have been forgotten except by hardcore 80's fans like me, that's why it's no surprise that they don't get a lot of airplay.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 06:35 PM

What no Poison or Mötley Crüe .

Regards

André

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 07:32 PM

Lol I think that now Eggy doesn't know what to upload to his Ipod...So many ideas lol...now the problem isn't finding bands to upload but choose bands to upload

BLAKK:JAKK

Tags
andy timmons , david lee roth , def leppard , iron maiden , michael lee , michael lee firkins , motley crue , paul gilbert , van halen , virgil donati , white lion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

imagex hal.dll is missing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode