Andy Timmons & Andy Wood at the RMA Summer Guitar Workshop - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 08:17 AM Thread Starter

Andy Timmons & Andy Wood at the RMA Summer Guitar Workshop

This year's RMA Summer Guitar Workshop at the Raleigh Music Academy will feature Andy Timmons and HRI's own Andy Wood. There are 2 day and 4 day packages for the classes and clinics available. Both Andy Timmons and Andy Wood will have separate performance clinics in addition to teaching classes on guitar tone, chickin' pickin', songwriting and more. This is a small, intimate gathering where you get to spend days with the artists and teachers - not just a couple of minutes like a meet and greet. Check out the site for more info, Youtube videos, class schedules etc.

By the way, Andy Wood will perform his solo material and more with a full band on the night of his clinic. And something tells me he'll be joining Timmons during his evening clinic too.

I know there are several here who've attended past events and can fill you in on how this is first hand. I really can't wait to see two of my favorite players perform, but their teaching is where lots of the coolest things tend to happen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-27-2010, 10:19 AM

Re: Andy Timmons & Andy Wood at the RMA Summer Guitar Workshop

Aw man I want to go to this as much as I want to go to Vai's clinic in Orlando
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieguitarmaker View Post
Aw man I want to go to this as much as I want to go to Vai's clinic in Orlando
Come on, join us. Really, there will only be 20 to 30 people total at this event. So whoever attends basically gets to be a part of a small group where the two Andys are there for everybody. It's unbeatable access and so many cool learning moments. All the attendees will be entered in drawings as well for a set of Andy Timmons Dimarzio pickups, a couple sets of Suhr pickups, a Port City 2x12 loaded cab ($685 value), an Xotic Effects pedal and some other Ernie Ball items. Several people are going to get their money back simply by winning something, lol. Always good fun though.

paul
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Warren View Post
Come on, join us. Really, there will only be 20 to 30 people total at this event. So whoever attends basically gets to be a part of a small group where the two Andys are there for everybody. It's unbeatable access and so many cool learning moments. All the attendees will be entered in drawings as well for a set of Andy Timmons Dimarzio pickups, a couple sets of Suhr pickups, a Port City 2x12 loaded cab ($685 value), an Xotic Effects pedal and some other Ernie Ball items. Several people are going to get their money back simply by winning something, lol. Always good fun though.

paul
I would if I had the money!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 03:29 AM

Redemption!!

Tags
andy timmons , andy wood , ibanez , raleigh , suhr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode