Antons_Enlightment_of_Frogs.mp3 new beef by Shakeel & Bo - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Antons_Enlightment_of_Frogs.mp3 new beef by Shakeel & Bo

This meal is dedicated to the frog that rules them all!

Everybody else is just green, have you seen the chart?

Save as:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~boschwouter/P...t_of_Frogs.mp3

Parts done:

0:00-0:33 Bosch
0:34-1:06 Shakeel
1:07-1:22 Bosch
1:23-1:43 Shakeel
1:44-2:41 Bosch
2:42-3:13 Shakeel
3:14-3:44 Bosch
3:44-3:46 Shakeel

Both of us devoured some Charvel Guitars.

Shakeel recorded using his brand new ENGL Savage and 4 x 12" ENGL Cabinet with Vintage 30 speakers, SM-57 Shure.

Bosch used his Rocktron Chameleon (some parts (ab)using balanced out, some parts using his brand new Tube Works MosValve MV-962 poweramp plus a 4 x 12" ENGL Cabinet with Vintage 30 speakers, SM-57 Shure Mic).

There are ages in which the rational man and the intuitive man stand side by side, the one in fear of intuition, the other with scorn for abstraction. The latter is just as irrational as the former is inartistic. They both desire to rule over life: the former, by knowing how to meet his principle needs by means of foresight, prudence, and regularity; the latter, by disregarding these needs and, as an "overjoyed hero," counting as real only that life which has been disguised as illusion and beauty.

Enjoy,

~Shakeel and Bosch~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-19-2003, 03:45 PM

Reviews: 2
OMFG... Well... You got my comments in Gitaarforum.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-23-2003, 04:58 PM

hey doods!! , damn that was some heavy **** !!! , I liked the vibe of the song mucho! , and the playing was killer from both of you guys , shakeel , how often do you practice a day man ? every time i hear your **** its 10 times better each time , thanks for dedicating the song to me guys great work , loved your part around 3:20 bosch , sounded very paul gilberty ,
Anton
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 09:39 AM

!!!!Thanks guyssssssssss

Hey Anton actually ı dont practce so much anymore

I dont know what ıt ıs man... but one thıng ıs for sure replıes lıke thıs are defınateşly makıng me better
ı thınk you learn to play the guıtar by playıng not by lıstenıng to some stupıd guıtar teracher tellıng you to learn all major mınor csus 4 chords,scales, theory :P :P :P

I CANT PRACTICE FOR 2 WEEKS DAMNIT IM IN TURKEYSTAN RIGHT NOW

mandolıne

btw today ıts my bırthday :P

sorry for the wıerd typımg spellıng hıs turkeykeyboard sucks şğşğpşğ
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2003, 01:27 PM

im back hehehe

damn
back to normal internet speed ( i had to wait 1 a 2 minuts to see this page ) and normal keyboards

home sweet home :P
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2003, 03:23 PM

Very cool....you guys are a deadly duo.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 11:28 AM

hey thakns a lot man ~!

Tags
engl savage , paul gilbert , rocktron chameleon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode