ArtistWorks Online Lessons Subscription Deals - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2016, 03:46 AM Thread Starter

ArtistWorks Online Lessons Subscription Deals

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to start another ArtistWorks thread, but I get deal offers throughout the year so I'll just add them here now as they arrive. This is a pretty decent online set of courses and include Paul Gilbert's Rock School and Keith Wyatt's Blues Guitar School amongst many others. There are courses for other genres of music and for other instruments too. You can also give subscriptions as gifts and the discount codes usually apply to those. I was given one once for the PG rock school and I loved it.

Check it out here. http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons

Anyway, the 50% discount for a six or twelve month subscription has been extended for 24 hours from now until midnight on Sunday December 25th Pacific Standard Time. The code is 'SAVE50'.

Cheers for now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

Re: ArtistWorks Online Lessons Subscription Deals

*Update Thursday 29th Dec*

I went with Chuck Loeb's Jazz School this time. I've reached my jazz years it seems... at least my listening to jazz years! Playing it will take some time!

Current deal is for new year; 35% off a six or twelve month subscription. Code at checkout is 'NEW35'. This offer ends 2nd Jan 2017 @ 12 midnight PST.

http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 06:26 PM Thread Starter

i just received a sweet email directly from ArtistWorks. Their 'refer a friend' page is not working but if you join and then message them using this link then both you and I will get an extra month free;

https://artistworksinc.zendesk.com/hc/requests/41991

Cheers for now!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Hi Folks,

Latest ArtistWorks deal; four months for the price of three. This is the best deal I see on the three month membership. Use the code FOUR4THREE at checkout.

http://artistworks.com/guitar-lessons-paul-gilbert

Cheers for now!

Tags
discount , keith wyatt , lessons , online , paul gilbert

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode