Ibanez JEM Forum banner

check this guys comment to our old Celtic Song on Y-tube

2K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  rob777vdy 
#1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86Q5u9NQs8#GU5U2spHI_4

We'll just call him "popmolo" the mighty gey Irishman:lol:

I realize the song isn't that good but.....geeze:lol:

Shame there is so much negativity in the world! What a waste of energy:|

BTW - Yes I am Irish and I also noticed he doesn't have any vids posted:roll: :razz:

~ROCK~

#3 ·
Brush it off. It's only an immature punk who doesn't know Irish. And the song is good. I know it's opinion, but I'm a very picky person. And the second part of the piece is awsome. I would be stomping two pints on the table to that beat! :lol:

I didn't know you were Irish? I have some Irish in me and I'm very proud of it! Wish I could raise a pint with ya buddy. Maybe someday. ;)

#12 ·
U have this Paddys seal of approval ;) tasty tune guys... nice Jems too!
Thanks Dave ;)

Don't let the negative comment get to you. It's obvious an 14 year old idiot wrote that...
I try not to let negativity get to me my friend ;)

I just thought I'd use this as an excuse to sneak in my mirror vine :lol:

:razz:

~ROCK~

Dayum we need to get some fresh vids up. Those are old and stale!!!!

BTW - I take it You-tube doesn't have a "report a post" feature :lol:

#9 ·
WTF :lol:

Some comments on Youtube are just plain idiotic, and there seems to be ALOT of bashing on Youtube these days. :(

It sorta discourages me from posting my own vids on there, but oh well.

And i don't get this new "rate the comments" thing they got going over there. :confused:

#19 ·
Lol...oh great, thanks a lot Davey:lol: Now everyones going to start calling me, Jr. :lol:

Thanks for the kind comments guys and the replies to poopmole on you-tube cracked me up:) We REALLY do need to get some new vids up. I can hardly stand listenening to those old versions anymore and we've come a long way since then. Fellowship was defintely the best of those 4 tunes ;)

I actually got a kick out of his remarks!
It's more fun to read than the typical 'great job' responses- and you'll never forget it!

-jemaholic
Exactly why I posted it here :razz:

~ROCK~ :cool:

#18 ·
As I listen to the tune and read his remarks I picture a drunken hobbit with a scowl on his face typing away from under a tree root ~~~~~~~

I actually got a kick out of his remarks!
It's more fun to read than the typical 'great job' responses- and you'll never forget it!

-jemaholic

#20 ·
All comments on my vids have to be approved. Mainly because I have younger people going to them, and some people are to stupid to string an entire thought together without swearing. It's sad, but true. Ignore the haters, they are everywhere, they serve no purpose.

#25 ·
Lol....don't these people have anything better to do?? :lol:

cake727 (2 days ago) I agree with popmolo, this has nothing to do with anything Celtic...go write something Yankee...since your so great

Something Yankee?? :lol: Cool.....I'm great now:)

sheesh.......no wonder the world is in such turmoil:roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.