Ibanez JEM Forum banner
5K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Clonetool 
#1 ·
Anyone hear of this?

Saw on an article today, re RHCP

(Chad) Smith is hardly looking for things to do, however; as he says, "I can't really sit still too long." He's involved with Chickenfoot, an all-star group fronted by Sammy Hagar along with former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony and guitarist Joe Satriani.

Would be cool to see them touring.

#13 · (Edited)
If calling members names
Oh come on now. Pointing out someone's evident immaturity as opposed to posting immature crap all over the boards.

I think I come out on top there.

Clonetool said:
and disrespecting authority is mature so be it.
It can be perfectly mature. When done in the right places there's nothing wrong with it. For example, challenging the state on an infringement of a human right, or the ENTIRE process and point of judicial review.

Hardly immature things to do, and largely beneficial.

Blindly obeying authority without questioning it - like a sheep - is truly immature.

Now how about you answer my question as opposed to throwing some kind of poorly-constructed 'insult' back at me.

Clonetool said:
You were not missed as far as I can tell.
I doubt many people here at all would be missed, given the large amount of members, apart from people with truly valuable contributions to make to the site, or well-established members with huge post counts.

i.e. not:

Clonetool said:
Sorry Ibateur I think posters are Chicken@@@@
Why did you even post that? I would ap;preciate an answer as opposed to just trying to insult me as some kind of lame retort.

And I'm sure you would be far less missed than me ;). At least now and then I post something of use.

#17 · (Edited)
Clonetool said:
Where is Satriani? Oh in American when have a slang and I used it to describe people who are afraid to post a reply to this thread. I guess wherever I post your sure to get a certain member ready to ruin the day.
And now you're editing your posts so that other people can't see your baiting

For god's sake - be man enough to stick by the things you say.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.