Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics inside!! - Page 4 - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 01:49 PM Thread Starter

Re: Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics inside!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Re: Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics inside!!

Hope you like it!!!
Sorry the pics size!
Please comment.
Tubarão.
post #48 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 01:58 PM
Banned

All that work and you didn't even shield the electronics cavity?
post #49 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 02:04 PM

Re: Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics insi

Amazing work, very impressed. Why didn't you go with the swirl on the back of the neck?
post #50 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 02:05 PM

holy moly

thats one of the best swirls I have ever seen !

great job !
post #51 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 02:31 PM

Nice swirl Tubarão! I like the cosmic/ nebula effect with those swirls. I especially like the stars at the headstock! Good job man!!
post #52 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 02:34 PM

hot, hot, hot, love the swirl on a smooth JS body
post #53 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCS View Post
Aren't you supposed to be working to complete some (late) projects?

Very nicely done. Seems to be a challenge to photograph though.
post #54 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 03:18 PM

Re: Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics insi

That is sick man. It realy looks like a space graphic. I don't like swirls but yours kick serious ass.

Great work.
post #55 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down Re: Custom Project: JS, neck-thru, 24 frets, TUBARÃO GUITARS SWIRL: LOTZ of pics insi

Quote:
all that NON FINISHED work you have on your shop and you come here to bash my stuff?
if you wish, i can send you the guitar from the happy hands of the owner, just to you to check it out if the electronix meet your requirements.
I can pay shipping charges.
get a grip, pal. this baby sound amazing, with NO noise or kinda stuff.
After doing 400 or more custom guitars, without ANY SHIELD paint, for at least 20 years of hard work, ARS GUITARS can't be wrong.
If you like that way, keep it to YOUR OWN STUFF.

And please be more polite next time.
Thank you in advance.
Willian Tubarão.

Last edited by WillTubarao; 04-19-2008 at 04:25 PM.
post #56 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Banned

I don't work on the weekends. Don't wory about what I'm suppose to be doing anyways....You think I work 24 hrs a day or something!?! Geez...

I'm still curious why you would do all that work on a guitar and wire it and not even sheild the cavity or use sheilding tape on the covers. I bet that things is going to buzz & hum like everything....
post #57 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 03:59 PM

I really like it. The headstock is killer, as is the paint job. Keep up the good work! And I like how the back of the neck is plain wood.
post #58 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk-27 View Post
Amazing work, very impressed. Why didn't you go with the swirl on the back of the neck?
Yeah, i was specting a complete swirl, but the owner choose showing the nice brazilian mahogany neck.
Anyway it was swirled at once, swirling body, neck and headstock all together, then the neck was covered, just like the previous pics shows.
Was a challenge, and inspiring work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
holy moly

thats one of the best swirls I have ever seen !

great job !
Yeah, thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosa View Post
Nice swirl Tubarão! I like the cosmic/ nebula effect with those swirls. I especially like the stars at the headstock! Good job man!!
Yes! Those stars was something really cool on the headstock.
I wish the entire body had those white spots...
Thanx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt View Post
hot, hot, hot, love the swirl on a smooth JS body
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibateur View Post
Aren't you supposed to be working to complete some (late) projects?

Very nicely done. Seems to be a challenge to photograph though.
Yes, i'm not a photographer by any means.
My cam sux and the best light to photograph any guitar is the SUNLIGHT!
I didn't get the time to make better photos, so, please excuse my poor skill making those pics!!!
Thanx again!!!
post #59 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubarão Guitars View Post
all that NON FINISHED work you have on your shop and you come here to bash my stuff?
if you wish, i can send you the guitar from the happy hands of the owner, just to you to check it out if the electronix meet your requirements.
I can pay shipping charges.
get a grip, pal. this baby sound amazing, with NO noise or kinda stuff.
After doing 400 or more custom guitars, without ANY SHIELD paint, for at least 20 years of hard work, ARS GUITARS can't be wrong.Willian Tubarão.

Hold on, get your panties out of a wad. I wasn't bashing your stuff, excuse me if you take a simple question as as a bash...all I asked is why you didn't sheild the cavity. Theres NO reason to NOT do it, it only takes a few mins and it only costs a few bucks. Its going to buzz and get interference.....just b/c it may not at your shop doesn't mean it may not at the customers house, or on stage....you should KNOW this....But hey, if you don't do that then thats fine, but theres a reason why EVERY single guitar manufacture in the world does it.....like Ibanez for example.....and they've been around ALOT longer than you and done WAY more than 400 guitars. 400 guitars in 20 years?....I've done over 400 guitars in the last 2 years.

Fender, Gibson, PRS, ESP, Jackson, Charvel, Carvin, Shector, Epiphone (yes even the cheap guitar companies do it) just to name a few...guess their all idiots and don't know what their doing and been wasting time & money on shielding HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of guitars a year for

If you like cutting corners and saving a few bucks, cool.

And please be more polite next time.
Thank you in advance :-)
post #60 of 126 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I don't work on the weekends.
sounds like you don't work AT ALL

Tags
acoustic guitar , air norton , air norton neck , body shape , clear coat , custom guitar , custom guitars , evo bridge , floyd rose , gmc swirl , gotoh floyd rose , guitar body , headstock shape , local music store , mahogany body , music store , neck binding , neck pickup , norton neck , reversed headstock , rosewood fretboard , swirled body

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode