first band/gig next month sep 9th :))) - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 07:40 AM Thread Starter

first band/gig next month sep 9th :)))

im so excited to play my first gig/band (sort of) gig with my band were playing a bunch of satriani covers i feel so weird playing with old people but.. these guys are just so awesome

anyway i cant wait to see how we sound live and i get to try out my mics live for the first time yay i got the satriani set of mics for my jsx running into a copy (kind of) of joes chickenfoot pedalboard (first one) back in 09 i think it was were also playing a few chickenfoot songs im so excited WOO go me xD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 02:10 AM

Reviews: 10
Re: first band/gig next month sep 9th :)))

sounds great man - good luck! what do you mean you feel weird playing with old people? you mean people Joe's age? ...lol...feel lucky to have the experience around you ;o) I hope your gig goes well!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 04:00 AM Thread Starter

Well i dont know i just feel like the odd man out xD and ile post up the new pratice room we got next week up on here some where i might post it here its so nice :]
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Banned

Reviews: 98

Congrats bud--make the best of the experience and listen to the "old guys."

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 04:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBat View Post
Congrats bud--make the best of the experience and listen to the "old guys."
thanks man its kind of nice to have some kind of guidence and its strange too because my drummer knew my guitar teacher ... small world afterall? :0
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2012, 03:44 PM

Be prepared for a whole new adrenaline rush! Just remember look, play, and keep it fun... facial expressions during a solo are always an excellent bonus as well!

Tags
first gig

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode