G3 @ NY Beacon Theater 11/10-11 - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

G3 @ NY Beacon Theater 11/10-11

I'm so excited...

They must have realized that their core audeience in NY are pro musicians who work on the weekends, so they're coming to town on a Monday & Tuesday. I nearly banged my head on the ceiling when i read that.

I just bought for Monday's show - got Orch. Row E. Who's goin'?

~Kenny

PS: almost $20 service charge for 2 tix. That blows!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:21 PM

Who?

post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:21 PM

Who?

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

That's a good owl impression Darren...Can you do a white-footed tit-mouse too?
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:31 PM

Sorry for the double post. Must have been some network weirdness.

Did you say tit?

post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 01:58 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
Re: G3 @ NY Beacon Theater 11/10-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydoe
They must have realized that their core audeience in NY are pro musicians who work on the weekends, so they're coming to town on a Monday & Tuesday. I nearly banged my head on the ceiling when i read that. I just bought for Monday's show - got Row E. Who's goin'? ~Kenny
good use of sarcasm Kenny.

I'm definately glad a nice meet/greet of well over a dozen jemsiters & friends in NYC has fizzled and now the few that can make it to G3 will be dragging from work, to NYC for a long show then back to work in the morning

That said, if scheduling permits, i'll be photographing the Tues show. I'm tentatively traveling in w/ 2 buds from here (not forum members) but cannot yet make any firm pre-show plans (but we've talked about getting in a bit early if possible)... glen
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 02:13 PM Thread Starter

Re: G3 @ NY Beacon Theater 11/10-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemsite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennydoe
They must have realized that their core audeience in NY are pro musicians who work on the weekends, so they're coming to town on a Monday & Tuesday. I nearly banged my head on the ceiling when i read that. I just bought for Monday's show - got Row E. Who's goin'? ~Kenny
good use of sarcasm Kenny.

glen
hehe...no sarcasm intended. I actually AM psyched that it's a weeknight show. I miss more concerts because I'm working Thu-Sun every week...
these damn 4 day workweeks are killing me!

~K
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 02:24 PM
site founder 0% owner

Reviews: 1
LOL. I know you were serious... just havin' fun :P

what time does the NYC show start? ...glen
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

7:30pm. I don't know if there will be a 4th "g" like I saw in the first couple of G3s. I didn't see the last one.

~K
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-26-2003, 07:57 PM

Well I bought tickets for Tuesdays' show (I didn't know there was a Mon. show when I bought a ticket).

Show starts at 7:30. I bought my ticket right on the dot when the presale started and I got row L

If there's a meetup planned, I'm game. I wonder which show Rob is going to. I'm still not completely sure if I will be able to get out work though.
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-27-2003, 02:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo de Dios
Well I bought tickets for Tuesdays' show (I didn't know there was a Mon. show when I bought a ticket).

Show starts at 7:30. I bought my ticket right on the dot when the presale started and I got row L

If there's a meetup planned, I'm game. I wonder which show Rob is going to. I'm still not completely sure if I will be able to get out work though.
With two local boys on the bill, I'm sure they have a TON of comp tix blocked out - wouldn't surprise me a bit of the first row available to the public was L. On the bright side, lots of times they release those blocked out seats at the last minute and you can get killer seats the night of the show. I did this with Sting once - got 17th row at 6pm the night of the show.

~K
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Banned

If anybody decides to sell a ticket to any of these shows, please let me know. I was at school both times tickets went on sale and got screwed twice. And I see Jerks, selling tickets for 350 bucks on EBay. I cannot be more pissed off. I hate this. I was waiting all summer for them to announce dates and now I'm left with out tickets. I just want to see the greats.
An angry teenager
Nick
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Banned

If anybody decides to sell a ticket to any of these shows, please let me know. I was at school both times tickets went on sale and got screwed twice. And I see Jerks, selling tickets for 350 bucks on EBay. I cannot be more pissed off. I hate this. I was waiting all summer for them to announce dates and now I'm left with out tickets. I just want to see the greats.
An angry teenager
Nick
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 10:14 AM

I got lucky with Orchestra Row A both nights (via internet). I believe that there are four rows in front of Row A (AA, BB, CC, DD maybe). I'm happy! Hope to see some other Jemsiters there.
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 11:55 AM

Nick,

I have one ticket for the Tuesday night show that I don't need. It's orchestra row J, seat 23. You can have it at my cost. PM me for the details.

Jason

Tags
john petrucci , neal schon , rob balducci

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode