Got to meet Andy James - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-11-2014, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Eco

Got to meet Andy James

Figured some of you guys may like to see these as I'm guessing there are more than a few of you around who've heard of Andy James. Basically I got this opportunity after I joined his Online Guitar Academy, the guy who runs the website and produces the vids (a hugely talented bloke called Nick Able) Offered me the chance to come up and meet himself and AJ during a filming session for the Academy and the upcoming UMI 2 DVD they were shooting.

First off Andy has been one of my favourite guitar players for a long time now so it was definitely cool to get to meet him and have a bit chat about gear and music etc in general. Nick is also a cracking player, the pair pretty quickly put me to shame when they got hold of my guitar to see what it was like haha.

Both Andy and Nick (if you've had an experience with the academy) come across exactly how you'd imagine them on camera, very laid back, just genuine nice guys who seemed more than happy to just sit and chat and answer pretty much any question I had. Anyway there are a few pics below.

Unfortunately due to the greens screen for filming we couldn't have a mess with my guitar on camera, but I got a little look at his signature ESP AJ1 which looked stunning in the flesh

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-11-2014, 06:57 PM

Re: Got to meet Andy James

am a big fan of the man. would like to see him in australia one day. congrats on meeting him.

Tags
academy , andy james , jpm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode