Help someone out by tabbing their request. - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-01-2003, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Help someone out by tabbing their request.

Well, if the interest is present, the thread will be kept alive by the other forum-members, if not, it sure as hell will by me...

Now, here is my question:

I've been playing a LOT of Slipknot lately, but the thing is that not all their songs are avalible on tab-sites like www.guitartabs.cc or similiar sites, or they have been tabbed by a tone-deaf dumbwit. Therefore, i come to the place with the highest concentration of avalible and skilled guitar-players. Here, that is. Now, here's the question. Could someone tab out "The heretic anthem" for me?! I can't work out how that song goes! Please help! My second request is if someone could tab "Metabolic" for me. (Again, Slipknot.) Thanks in advance for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-02-2003, 09:29 PM

Here it is if you're using Powertab:
http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=song,2290

Here it is if not:
http://www.tabalorium.com/tabs/16991.html

If not using Powertab, I would highly recommend it, as the Powertab transcription is spot on.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2003, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Right, i need the wah-wah and solo parts for Wild Cherry's "Play that funky music". Anyone who could help me out? Ive checked www.guitartabs.cc and Powertab, nothing satisfactory. Please help.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-16-2003, 05:46 AM

If you know sum theory, try working it out yourselve, youll be amazed at how easy it is once you get going and it will make it even eaiser to work out other solos; chords are a bitch tho
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 03:03 PM

Anybody know where I can find a tab of Joe Satrianis "hordes of locusts" song from his 1st album(not of this earth) it was also on the dreaming #11 in a live version.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 03:08 PM

i have it in guitar pro format, I can save it to midi ascii or bmp (picture) if u want.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-05-2003, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

I've got another request: On Mushroomhead's "Solitaire Unraveling", how is the wide slide accomplished? It's so goddamn smooth and the scale is so wide, that i dont have the faintest idea how its made! So if anyone knows, get the song, listen to it and tell me... Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The upward slide too, please?

EDIT2: While it's off-topic and misplaced.... i wonder what the hell a Whammy dive-bomb attack is?

Tags
joe satriani

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode