Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Hey Everyone, Andy Martin here!

4K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
Hey my friends and fans. It has been awhile, since I was here. So I just want you all to know I'm F**King back! Check out my website www.andymartinmusic.com

sign the guestbook on the home page and I will keep you all posted.

Love & strength
Mr Andy Martin

#13 ·
Fretrunnr - very nice stuff -

but Andy was doing that 20 years ago.
He's written books that have become standards for 7 string guitars.
He's had major label contracts, toured the world more than once and MOST important - he studied with an old friend of mine who's passed on named Linc Chamberlain in CT - (I was then studying with Sal Salvador) but Linc was his own universe -NOBODY could touch this guy on guitar - and one of the sweetest humans I've ever known.

Anyway, good stuff all around - - but Andy is considered Royalty around here.

-jemaholic

#15 · (Edited)
Fretrunnr - very nice stuff -

but Andy was doing that 20 years ago.
He's written books that have become standards for 7 string guitars.
He's had major label contracts, toured the world more than once and MOST important - he studied with an old friend of mine who's passed on named Linc Chamberlain in CT - (I was then studying with Sal Salvador) but Linc was his own universe -NOBODY could touch this guy on guitar - and one of the sweetest humans I've ever known.

Anyway, good stuff all around - - but Andy is considered Royalty around here.

-jemaholic
Thanks man I really apreciated that.

So what?I was doing this 20 years ago too (I'm not a teen hehehe ).
He asked my music.He acted like HEY I AM THE BEST ,WHAT ABOUT YOU ?
Maybe I misunderstood him,probably he was just joking,I don't know.
I don't care about credentials,I care about music.Everything you did mention I had too obviously in a small dose cause here is the country of samba,guitars don't really matter.I am a well know guitarist in my country(among musicians) but WHO CARES?
Music is what matters.
I always used my music to make friends not to see who is better than who.
Sorry if I misunderstood something .

#20 ·
Hey my friends and fans, thank you for your support. Jemaholic your a BFAM, thanks.

Fretrunnr, duude, I never said anything about being the best. read the previous post bro. I came here to announce my new website. that was it. you chose to talk smack about my appearence, your own words bro, you said its about the music, and that I'm a teenager, bro.

This site is about music but your choice of words talking about my appearence and saying i'm a teenager, I think you proven to everyone that you made a jealous statement. Thats why I said lets hear your music.
Your the one who acted inapproriate. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm the most laid back person and true and honest.

I always admit when I'm wrong bro. in this situation, I'm not wrong. see admitting if your wrong makes you more than a man, it makes you a human being. I show respect to all, hell I'm from Bridgeport ct, respect is all we have there. So what do you choose to be a man or a human being, bro? I wasn't in the wrong.

I dont judge anyone my friend, only the heavenly father can do that. I would love to see you step forward and grow right here with us all, admitting that you did make an in appropiate comment. Let your true colors shine, mu friend. You do as you please, but one thing I can say, I'm for real bro, more than a man I'm a human being.

all the best my friends and lets turn this site back into a music forum!
Thank you again my friends and fans, I love you people!
now everyone go play a few thousand notes for me! Smile
God bless
Andy

#22 ·
Hey my friends and fans, thank you for your support. Jemaholic your a BFAM, thanks.

Fretrunnr, duude, I never said anything about being the best. read the previous post bro. I came here to announce my new website. that was it. you chose to talk smack about my appearence, your own words bro, you said its about the music, and that I'm a teenager, bro.
Andy
Dude I was just kidding about your chin and,at the end is really better having her chin than looking like Bush hahahaha
It was jus a joke,chill out.

#25 · (Edited)
Hey Andy,

Those of us who know you, either thru your music, your books, or personally like me, “I see you everyday for Christ sake" we know what a genuine person you are. You always go out of your way to help others. You put them before yourself. If they’re motorcycle is stuck on the side of the road you pull over to help them out.

Andy’s music is just an extra gift that he has to share with all of us. And what a great gift it is.

He spreads knowledge from his books, clinics, and inspiration from his music.

You are humble and sincere Andy, the true meaning of a real human being.

I love yah Bro.
Musically Yours

Rich Roger

#31 ·
Hey My freinds!!! You duuuuuuuuuuude rule! I love you guys! Thanks for all your support, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart! I'm going out of town this week to celebrate my birthday!!!! So keep the love alive and remember this, we all have a gift inside of us, and what we do with that gift is how we pay back the ones who gave it to us!

Stay strong & Stay gold my friends and fans! I'll post when I get back and I will have a drink for everyone here! Cheers!
Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.