High Resolution pictures of guitar heroes - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

High Resolution pictures of guitar heroes

I am decorating my new guitar room and was wondering if anybody had some high resolution pictures of Randy Rhoads, Vivian Campbell, Warren DeMartini, George Lynch, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Dimebag, or Yngwie. I want to frame some 8" x 10" pics and hang them in between my guitars. Thanks, Billy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2005, 08:31 PM

Re: High Resolution pictures of guitar heroes

You should check e bay. Every once in a while, they have nice framed Ibanez ads with Satch and Vai,etc. from way back. As far as Campbell, I haven't seen any except little photos here and there.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 11:18 AM
rgr

How high a resolution do you want? I have some pix of Vai that I've taken at shows, I'll be glad to share, each picture is about 1.5M. I don't have them on a website so I'll have to e-mail them, there are 4 or 5 that are really good. I have some from '99 also but I'm not sure where the disc of those is.

Roger
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 12:27 PM

RGR, How did you do that? Did you sneak a camera in the show?
I want to bring a camera with me when I go see Eric Johnson in July
but "No cameras allowed", so the venue says.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

I am just looking for something decent to print out and hang on the wall. I would love to get the ones you took if you don't mind RGR. You can send them to me at [email protected] Thanks again, Billy
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-06-2005, 12:55 PM

I hate to thread hijack, but could either of you e-mail me those pics? I'm looking for something similar (i.e. a giant vai portrait)

E-mail is "a_daft_punk" at hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
Joe
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 10:05 PM
rgr

Umm, I just went out to my car near the end of the show, grabbed my camera and walked back in. There were quite a few there, but the Fox in Boulder isn't real tight on that stuff. I didn't use a flash, but some other people were. I mostly got it for the aftershow, but since I was there, what the heck.

Pictures sent, let me know if you don't get them. It may be pushing the limit of your mail boxes, it was around 7 - 7.5M.

Roger
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Got them, Thanks Roger!!

Anybody else got anything cool maybe some Satch?

Tags
eric johnson , joe satriani , randy rhoads , steve vai

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode