Ibanez Genesis Collection ??? - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Reviews: 25
Ibanez Genesis Collection ???

Just looking at the Japan Ibby site and noticed this new collection but no photos... anyone know anything ??

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/japan/gc/index.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Really not one person is interested in this ??? they are showing graphics of the USAC neck plates.... and no one is even interested in talking about this???

What the hell happened to jemsite...

Its too PC this place... cant post jokes, cant post political discussions, I havent seen any girls with Ibby posts anymore.. YAWNTASTIC !!

wake up people INDO Ibanez is not where its at !!

Last edited by IbanezFreak777; 07-21-2013 at 09:01 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Vendor

Re: Ibanez Genesis Collection ???

Maybe you should reflect on where you posted it....

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f16/ge...on-128186.html
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator

Reviews: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezFreak777 View Post
Really not one person is interested in this ??? they are showing graphics of the USAC neck plates.... and no one is even interested in talking about this???

What the hell happened to jemsite...

Its too PC this place... cant post jokes, cant post political discussions, I havent seen any girls with Ibby posts anymore.. YAWNTASTIC !!

wake up people INDO Ibanez is not where its at !!
There's not a lot to say as yet other than pictures of the old style neck plate and random internet comments that these will be JDM only. I guess when folks know more, they'll be more interested in posting about them...

Oh and if the site rules aren't to your taste, there are other websites you may find less "yawntastic".
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2013, 08:58 PM

Reviews: 2

Yup, Damien beat you to the punch too..............

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f18/po...es-128191.html

Can't talk about them because I don't know what they're gonna be. It's too easy to get caught up in the hype then get let down by what's actually released......again.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jono View Post
There's not a lot to say as yet other than pictures of the old style neck plate and random internet comments that these will be JDM only. I guess when folks know more, they'll be more interested in posting about them...

Oh and if the site rules aren't to your taste, there are other websites you may find less "yawntastic".
I know and thats why im only ever here to talk guitar, and speak about real things to jemsite friends on FB or otehr forums that allow for some actual discussions on important or funny issues. I get to know the real members and not just faceless usernames with whom I cant discuss anything other then guitars...

Iv met users outside of Jemsite, and made friendships, its a shame I cant discuss real world issues or have any fun other then talking about Jems on here...

Why is it an issue to make comments about what we dont like about jemsite.. Do you claim its perfect ? Why not take on board what the actual users want or think about it.. Its not very open minded to think that jemsite has no more room to grow or change.. Rules are rules, but that doesn't mean they are right just because they are a rule...
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2013, 03:41 AM

Jono isnt an admin, i dont think he makes up rules

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode