Ibanez JEM Forum banner

I'm Back - Sean Bodley - My Music

4K views 36 replies 4 participants last post by  Sean777 
#1 ·
I think ive been missing from this forum for about a year?.... Anyway... Ive been making music etc, so thought id start this thread, post some of my stuff and anyone who is interested can check it out... its all available on Spotify/Apple Music etc... but ill post Youtube link which everyone can check out....

Also I have a new album coming out on Nov 16 - Neon Daydreams, so check that out too!

Heres a track from an album called 'I Am Human" I released last year... has anyone played around with the 'glitching' effect in their recordings?... Its kinda fun... I use it here to an extreme, but its pretty effective!

Enjoy!

Feel free to leave comments, good or bad!

#2 ·
I bought the album and like it, however the glitching and more "modern" sound took a bit to get used to. Originally I was much more keen on the traditional tracks later on the album, like Cyber Funk, Faded Angel, More than a Memory, etc... Some of the others grew on me though, like Act of Violence and I Am Human. I love the intro to Act of Violence! I am assuming it was done on a JS with a sustainer, plus a whammy/pitch shifter or something?

I still like the Balance album the best and think you could do a killer smooth jazz album!! ;-) No kidding... \m/

#3 ·
Cheers!... yeah that album was all JS... I have a new album out on Nov 16 (Spotify/Apple Music), which is more traditional stuff, using more Strats and Teles tho... but I think its my best stuff yet! Neon Daydreams, Nov 16...check it out!

(Act of Violence is actually an auto-tune plug in :) )

#22 ·
1 day to go!

Its been a long time since I began writing/recording these songs in March 2020, but ive been listening to them everyday since, and more proud of this collection of tracks than I think any other album Ive released to date. Please check it out tomorrow on your favourite streaming media platform, or, grab a digital copy with bonus track from BandCamp.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.