Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Improv Over Drone (several clips)

Tags
gary moore
1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Darin 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Gun, That was very very tasty. Very floaty improv lines, I really liked how you can faintly hear the pick hitting the strings and can barely hear the guitar acoustically in the background. Don't know if you were going for that or not, but I liked the effect. It sounds like you were having a great time just sitting there wailing.

#4 ·
thanks.. the amp was at a very low volume because it was late at night.. the headset mic is terrible for guitar, but I was just messing around.. i wish I could of captured the actual tone I was getting, but when you get the acoustic tone blended with the sound your getting from an amp, it seems to clean things up nice, and add clarity..

#6 ·
im not quite sure.. it was just a bit above a practice volume.. its a quiet amp, and this is with the speaker from a fender HRDeluxe (instead of the v30..) but wow the tone I was getting was stellar.. like I said above, I wish I could capture what I was getting.. have to take it to the studio sometime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.