Ibanez JEM Forum banner

IT'S ZEP BABY....

4K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Ibateur 
#1 ·

-jemaholic

#3 ·
IMHO - the BIGGEST reunion this year followed by the CREAM shows and THEN VH.

I hope they filmed it for a DVD :)

#14 · (Edited)
*EDIT* I knew I should have saved those to the hard drive.

dvd release for sure, no date yet though. from led-zeppelin.org:
Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert To Come Out On DVD
Good news for the millions of people who want to go to the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert on Monday, but aren't able to - the event will be recorded for a DVD release. The show, which pays tribute to the Atlantic Records co-founder, will feature performances from Foreigner, Paul Rodgers, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts and, most notably, a reunited Led Zeppelin. There's no word on when the DVD will hit shelves.

#24 ·
Yeah, but to say that they are "one of the most horrible bands ever" is a bit of an overstatement, regardless of what your opinion is. I'm not saying you have to love them (I don't even listen to them THAT much), but at least acknowledge what they did for hard rock. Without them, it's difficult to say how rock would have evolved.

I'm not particularly fond of Iron Maiden, but does that make them a horrible band? Certainly not...

#25 ·
Yep..no respect. In case most of you "younger" guys don't know this,
Vai got into, rock music/playing guitar, from listing to a Zeplin record
that his sister bought him....;) If you guys (dee and dragsternj) ever meet
Vai one day, I dare you to tell him Zeplin "should go away" or that
they "sound like garbage" Zeplin PAVED they way for what we know
know days..Just because they don't use Dizels and guitars tuned to C with
emgs or wammy bars and arpeggios, doesn't mean they suck...

#31 ·
Indeed. Can't imagine that they would police cell phone recordings (quality isn't THAT good). In any case, it does build up suspense.

I did watch old LZ clips and found it funny how the band tends to stick to the middle of the stage, seldomly looking at the audience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.