Jem Fest 2k1 - the best week end of our lives - A review fro - Jemsite
Players & Bands, Music & Sounds, Tours & Jams, Lessons & Theory! Covers everything from discussing musicians, bands, music, albums, videos, local jams & sharing multimedia links (no illegal file sharing please).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 02:40 PM Thread Starter

Jem Fest 2k1 - the best week end of our lives - A review fro

Well, to keep things short, this was by far the most fun we've had in our lives. *Me, Brett, and TJ had a blast with everyone. *Finally getting to meet you all was so cool! *Hanging with Ricky, Dave, and "Pe pe Loco" was great! *Meeting Shane...all I can say is he is simply the most versatile player I have ever met in my life *Well, you have all inspired me, and the band to go out and get some recordings done! *With Chance Wolf doing our graphic design...it should be filled with much creativity. *Thank you all for having us, it was great! *See *you next year...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2001, 03:27 PM

Jem Fest 2k1 - the best week end of our lives

Pretty much I couldn't of asked for a better weekend... it was amazing, the whole atmosphere... I never met cooler people in my life... they were all so cool hanging out and stuff, it was almost as good as actually playing... but I want to thank Gabe, Kevan and Bill for putting on Jemfest 2k1 Thanks a lot, and hopefully we will keep in touch!

TJ Vukan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode